AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

Josh Allen doesn't need your typical security blanket TE. I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to have one.

So ask yourself when comparing Mahomes and Allen, where is Mahomes without his security blanket.

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Explains why I'm getting my ass kicked on C O D all the time.

Edited by Figster
  • Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

that’s awesome!  We sat a couple rows behind Elvis at the divisional round game, he was quite the celebrity.  Basically got swarmed right as he got to his seat, everyone wanted a selfie with him :D

After Buffalo beat NE in 2011, he paddled my buddys ass who was wearing a Brady jersey,  repeatedly. It was classic. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I went through the heartache of the Super Bowl years, and I'm very calm.

If the Bills lose tomorrow, I have nothing to be disappointed about. Yes, every loss sucks, but the Bills have far exceeded my expectations this year.

Boy you any lying I told my wife a million times before the year started I would be happy if Allen took that year 3 jump and that’s all it was about I guess in away by saying that I was keeping my expectations down but boy what a year and many to come. P.s did I mention my wife doesn’t follow football lol 

• Haha (+1) 3

Allen made the year 3 step we had all hoped for. Tomorrow is house money as far as my expectations for the season but still a loss is going to be a huge blow to me as a fan until the beginning of next season. This have been the most enjoyable year of Bills football for me and I'd love to keep it going for a couple more weeks.

If Josh plays at his best I have 0 doubt the Bills can win. If he plays below average and gets points from the defense i have 0 doubt the Bills can win. LFG.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1