Jump to content

Lamar Jackson has never played a football game in the snow.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we should put away the forecasts until Friday.

Luck of the draw I suppose. This is actually really really good news for us. Maybe the snow will help limited his effectiveness on the ground game. 

Anyone remember tackle football in the street in the winter before heavy salting became the norm?   Or walking to the ice pond wearing ice skates?   Hitching cars?

Just now, Process said:

How is this possible? He's been in a division that includes baltimore, cleveland, pittsburgh and cincinnati for three years. 

Luck of the draw I suppose. This is actually really really good news for us. Maybe the snow will help limited his effectiveness on the ground game. 

  • Like (+1) 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

In more curious what they define as snow. I'm guessing he has played in a game or two with snow falling but not building up on the field. 

 

Or has he never played when snow has been falling either?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Luck of the draw I suppose. This is actually really really good news for us. Maybe the snow will help limited his effectiveness on the ground game. 

I think the most important factor here is that it’s ALREADY in his head and he will continue to be asked about it all week. Whether it actually physically affects him or not on sat night we shall see. 

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

In more curious what they define as snow. I'm guessing he has played in a game or two with snow falling but not building up on the field. 

 

Or has he never played when snow has been falling either?  

He spoke with reporters today and said he has never played in snow before and he hopes it doesn’t snow. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

I think the most important factor here is that it’s ALREADY in his head and he will continue to be asked about it all week. Whether it actually physically affects him or not on sat night we shall see. 

He spoke with reporters today and said he has never played in snow before and he hopes it doesn’t snow. 

The fact that he doesn’t even want it to snow just shows how much it is already playing mind games. Awesome. We all know Josh is Josh regardless of conditions. 

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Luck of the draw I suppose. This is actually really really good news for us. Maybe the snow will help limited his effectiveness on the ground game. 

He was slippin all over the place in one game I saw him in this year...can't remember which one 

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

 If you go to the hourly forecast for Saturday night there's only a 24% chance of snow showers by kickoff. What little snow we are suppose to get(~1") is suppose to come during the day.

 

https://www.wunderground.com/hourly/us/ny/orchard-park/KBUF/date/2021-01-16

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS
TYPO...Had 2r° instead of 24°
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

 If you go to the hourly forecast for Saturday night there's only a 24% chance of snow showers by kickoff. What little snow we are suppose to get(~1") is suppose to come during the day.

 

https://www.wunderground.com/hourly/us/ny/orchard-park/KBUF/date/2021-01-16

 

I dont know about you but his Orchard Park Link showed 56% at 8pm and it increases from there... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jackson playing on a field with snow about shin high will kill his ability to run. It’d be like putting a Lamborghini on a dirt track. If the weather makes Jackson one dimensional, we have a massive chance to pull out a win

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Jackson playing on a field with snow about shin high will kill his ability to run. It’d be like putting a Lamborghini on a dirt track. If the weather makes Jackson one dimensional, we have a massive chance to pull out a win


there isn’t going to be shin-high snow on the field Saturday. Where are you reading that? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...