Great comment

27yanks

Just now, 27yanks said:

I don't live in WNY so I'm not familiar with hometown game announcers. But the color man on who called the Allen to Diggs Td was epic.

"Josh Allen justt threw a grain of rice through a keyhole".

On wgr 550 it's Steve Tasker, john Murphy and Eric wood I Believe as play by play and color

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Come back around midweek, the board will be tarring and feathering him over his extemporaneous speaking skills on the midday radio show he does. 😁

I don't hate Steve Tasker but i've been wondering why Eric Wood was replaced.  At least Kelso got to do it for awhile.

6 minutes ago, Tuel Time said:

Ehh... Brown sucks and drags Tasker down with him.

Different opinion.  Chris Brown is much better than Murphy was at leading the show.  He keeps Tasker on point when he stumbles and often completes his sentences for him.  He interviews much better than either Tasker or Murphy and his voice is much easier to listen to than Maddie Glab's.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

On OBL Steve is best at story telling and commentary when CB sets him up.  Interviews and adlib not so much.  He supposedly had quite a rant to the review not overturning the down by contact/no fumble call on the field.  I hope to hear it this week.

He did. It was absolutely epic

He was calling out the league, and screaming saying it's a joke if it's not overturned

It was honestly the best I've ever heard tasker

44 minutes ago, 27yanks said:

I don't live in WNY so I'm not familiar with hometown game announcers. But the color man on who called the Allen to Diggs Td was epic.

"Josh Allen justt threw a grain of rice through a keyhole".

Oh man I missed that one!! Awesome 

25 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Covid considerations and quarantines were the reason I recall Wood sitting out this year.

Yea he is contracted to doing Louisville games I believe and last year he would do their game and then fly to wherever the Bills were and do the Bills games. Obviously this year that wasn't going to work.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, sherpa said:

He was apoplectic.

I thought my laptop screen was going to explode.

Stopped just short of calling on Bills fans to light torches and storm the NFL offices.

Apoplectic then apologetic after a few days.  He has said that he needs to lay off the refs and that's how he got ejected from his last game in the NFL.