Why does fox only have 1 wild card game?

HardyBoy

2 hours ago, johnnychemo said:

Prolly because they have the worst game day presentation.

No other network does the view of Niagara Falls from the Ralph as well (and as often) as Fox.  I would hope you remember and respect that. 🤨

😁

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HardyBoy said:

It would make sense if they had the super bowl, but I thought cbs had it.

With expanded pkayoffs

nbc get 2

espn get 1

cbs get 2

fox get 1

next weekend—4 games

nbc gets 1

fox coukd get 2 next weekend Then cbs get just 1.

if cbs gets 2 games next week then the pattern has changed and the same network will get 2 games

thus pattern could change further under next TV contracts. Such as ESPN gets a divisional game and nflN airs a WC game.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, johnnychemo said:

Prolly because they have the worst game day presentation.

Their cameras/picture quality are far superior. If you stream direct from their Fox App you can get 4k as well. 

1 minute ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

NBC > CBS > FOX >>>> ESPN imo.  ESPN should never be allowed to broadcast another game, they're borderline unwatchable.

Im gonna watch the Nickelodeon broadcast today because why not??? 

2 hours ago, djp14150 said:

With expanded pkayoffs

nbc get 2

espn get 1

cbs get 2

fox get 1

next weekend—4 games

nbc gets 1

fox coukd get 2 next weekend Then cbs get just 1.

if cbs gets 2 games next week then the pattern has changed and the same network will get 2 games

thus pattern could change further under next TV contracts. Such as ESPN gets a divisional game and nflN airs a WC game.

If CBS gets only 1 game next weekend then surely our game will be on NBC on Saturday.  No way CBS won’t want to air the KC game (especially if it’s vs Ravens).

10 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

NBC > CBS > FOX >>>> ESPN imo.  ESPN should never be allowed to broadcast another game, they're borderline unwatchable.

I’d prefer to listen to Tony Romo than anyone else. Especially Cris Collinsworth

8 minutes ago, nucci said:

ESPN pretty bad with Riddick as analyst...he uses cliches the entire game

I like Louis. I like anyone who has a Bills connection. Brother Robb

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Fox is BY FAR the worst.........their picture quality is terrible.    When you add in the compression done by the regional networks the Fox broadcast is woeful.

I used to think it was just in WNY but they cheat on the picture everywhere.

NBC and ESPN broadcast consistently beautiful pictures.

CBS is better than Fox but still inconsistent.

Only thing about CBS in OTA is transmission.   Especially here in Chicago.   Hard to pick up, especially in digital age when it's all or nothing.   Old analog "snow" is better than no picture at all...

...But it has always been the way CBS transmitted as I was told by an old ham radio guy I used to work with... If I recall, I think he said they are only station here to broadcast VHF. So, to sum everything up, they are just hard to pick up with an antenna.  Mix in digital all or nothing, and it's a real PITA when I am trying to catch a CBS broadcast OTA @ work...

http://www.dennysantennaservice.com/channel-2-chicago-reception-problems.html#:~:text=If the outdoor antenna is,before you buy that antenna.