And you thought YOU were a hardcore fan...

This is the new standard, from the Bills Season Ticket Members Facebook group:

”Almost didn’t get to have our covid testing done! Was scheduled for yesterday at 1:00, and halfway there we got broadsided by a truck that ran a red light! Jim and I both got an ambulance ride instead! After we got home we were able to reschedule our covid appointments for this morning. So thankful things weren’t any worse or I might be missing a Bills home game! If you see my black and blue face at the game say hello! Let’s go Buffalo!”

A08191CF-6645-4164-8113-3F35387F746C.jpeg

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 14
  • Thank you (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

”Almost didn’t get to have our covid testing done! Was scheduled for yesterday at 1:00, and halfway there we got broadsided by a truck that ran a red light! Jim and I both got an ambulance ride instead! After we got home we were able to reschedule our covid appointments for this morning. So thankful things weren’t any worse or I might be missing a Bills home game! If you see my black and blue face at the game say hello! Let’s go Buffalo!”

Playing hurt.  I love it!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Is it medically safe for the depths of her soul and brain to be probed with a Q-Tip at this point?? Yikes! I thought shoveling the driveway as a 12 year old to make it was hardcore!

The NFL tests they gave us were just a nasal swab..........not the deep stabber you hear about.

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The NFL tests they gave us were just a nasal swab..........not the deep stabber you hear about.

Oh nice. I guess they had to be the rapid kind. That’s the only kind I have had, and I’ve had it three times... I’ve realized that depth is subjective based on the nurse you get....

3 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Make barkley inactive. Bring her onto the roster for the colts game