I will say it.... Am more worried about Indy then anything that comes after....

I think if anything it gives us an advantage being the bills, I dont think a single player on the bills thinks the Colts are gonna lay down.  I'd be more worried as a cheifs fan with the mentality of " we've been here before we know we can handle business." The bills have had to earn every inch of respect this whole season they are gonna come out to battle the colts.

I didn't care who the Bills play in the 1st game, if they played their game they should win.

It more about just winning a playoff game and ending a 25 year drought to get things started. Its been 39 years since the Bills won a playoff game with a QB other than Kelly or Reich. These are things that can be left behind for good by late Saturday afternoon.

If the Bills get upset by the Colts they will have a "can't win in the playoffs" stigma that may infect the team mentally. If they beat the Colts and lose in round 2 that's a disappointment but at least they will have won a playoff game and made progress in the season. To me the season will be a disappointment if they don't make it to the AFCCG at the very least.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

When the 1-15 Jaguars can play the Colts to a 20-14 score from 6:30

left in the third, until 3:35 left in the 4th, forcing the Colts to punt 3 times and end a 4th drive on interception, I have to believe the Bills can do better.

This despite their RB running for 253 yards.

13 hours ago, TBBills said:

Bills are gonna destroy Indy. 

Average team with a bad defense and an over the hill QB. 

Yes please!

I hope so.  I keep thinking about the Baltimore vs. Tennessee game from last year and how everyone expected Lamar to own TEN.  It turned out to be a huge upset . Just hope that doesn’t happen this time around 

Nelson and Miller scare me.  Braden Smith has been excellent. Jared Veldaheer looked dam good for a guy coming from his couch to play LT.  The one thing that really scares me is their potential to control the clock and keep our offense off the field.  Reich saw the Giants run game keep the ball away from Bills high powered attack to lead the underdogs to a W.  That should be his plan.  

kind of scares me:

Buckner vs Boettger-  Ike has been really good. Buckner is great.  

Darius Leonard dominating the game is always a possibility. 

Edited by NewEra

23 hours ago, NewEra said:

Nelson and Miller scare me.  Braden Smith has been excellent. Jared Veldaheer looked dam good for a guy coming from his couch to play LT.  The one thing that really scares me is their potential to control the clock and keep our offense off the field.  Reich saw the Giants run game keep the ball away from Bills high powered attack to lead the underdogs to a W.  That should be his plan.  

kind of scares me:

Buckner vs Boettger-  Ike has been really good. Buckner is great.  

Darius Leonard dominating the game is always a possibility. 

They are going to have to constantly double Buckner similar to how they handled Hayward in the Steelers game during the second half. The Colts are going to have to run the football well and grind down the possessions to win. They can do that. Hopefully Josh can get the team hot early and the defense can pin their ears back and rush Rivers. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/6/2021 at 10:36 PM, McBean said:

I’m petrified about this game.

I’ll admit it.

Yep. I was okay earlier in the week but now we've heard so much of the media talking like the Bills have already won that I think the Colts will turn it into one of those us against everyone games.

Just now, Doc said:

I was just joking. Good call 

Some here seem to pile on. They seemed upset that I would post a thread like this.

Yes this is my "therapy couch" and trust me I wanted to see 38-21 (not 27-24).

I also am exhaling and will be more relaxed next week as the Bills I am sure will be better prepared.