Can we trust Josh Norman in a playoff game?

Simon

He's been fine as the 3rd or 4th corner this year. Didn't he help turn the Bills defense around with a forced fumble in a game earlier this year? That DPI call was weak, and that only gets called occasionally. His hand was there early but the coverage was great.

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

thats exactly the type of guy you have to be worried about against top teams the next 4 consecutive weeks 

I get that, but how many teams have 3rd, 4th, 5th CB’s they can truly rely on ? There’s a few guys who could cost us a game, but good teams overcome those mistakes. We’ve been able to do that, and it’s something Bills fans aren’t use to.

20 minutes ago, motorj said:

Why is Norman targeted in this topic? Is he even a starter

No clue, lol.

I dont know, maybe I'll start a thread complaining about how we allowed Tua to throw for 300+ yards.  We should all be real unhappy and find something to complain about, haha.

In all seriousness, Josh Norman is the least of our concern.  On a day where a player has a pick-6 and made a key pass breakup on 4th down, seems extremely petty to create a thread about said player.  

1 hour ago, Simon said:

Two incredibly dumb things on 4th down today led to one conversion(and TD) and another that probably should have resulted in a Miami 1st down. If he is going to be that irretrievably stupid, I don't want him anywhere near the field in a playoff game.

This is a really good football team and I'd hate to see it sabotaged by the idiocy of one guy at a big moment in a tight game.

Depth only, but he needs coverage from more capable first stringers for this to work at all.

Just now, MasterStrategist said:

No clue, lol.

I dont know, maybe I'll start a thread complaining about how we allowed Tua to throw for 300+ yards.  We should all be real unhappy and find something to complain about, haha.

In all seriousness, Josh Norman is the least of our concern.  On a day where a player has a pick-6 and made a key pass breakup on 4th down, seems extremely petty to create a thread about said player.  

Do none of you remember his first year in Washington, last game of the season when they needed to win in Week 17 to get in?

Josh Norman took two selfish, idiotic dead-ball personal fouls that hurt his team badly in a game where they lost and were eliminated.

I don't want that immature dipstick anywhere near the field next week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

No clue, lol.

Why Bills allowed Tua to throw for 300+ yards is simple.  Bills do not want Phish to draft a new QB.

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

He's handsy, that is a double edged sword.  You can do worse as a third or fourth corner and I think it depends on the matchup. Tyreek Hill? No thank you. Chase Claypool or JuJu? Some physical play will be helpful.

I get that and it's a fair point. I actually am a big fan of physical corners who push the envelope on contact.

But this guy does is at stupid times and stupid ways and is just as likely to take a DPI or Personal Foul as he is to make a play on the ball.

I have been Levi Wallace's biggest detractor and I still hope Josh Norman is glued to the bench for the rest of the season.

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

Yeah, he’s either totally on or totally off. I’d prefer to use him only as depth. 

He only gets used as depth when Wallace and White play so... hurray? I wouldn't even say he's the 3rd CB at this point.