WR Kenny Stills said to be visiting Buffalo (no confirmation he signed)

Rubes

On 12/30/2020 at 4:02 PM, 34-78-83 said:

Holy crap the shade on G Davis in this thread is puzzling. He's displayed good, strong hands for most of the season, knows every WR position's role on the offense to the level of a vet according to his teammates, has made plays in the role his been given in the offense (3rd / 4th WR option) and has a good number of TD's. He's also been a good blocker on the outside. I think the Bills make it very clear that he is an important piece. Also, he is not a quick, route master type such as what you see in Bease, Diggs and JB. That doesn't make him suck. Craziness, I say.

Do we still want to replace Gabriel Davis?

1 hour ago, starrymessenger said:

Not this year. He will compete for John Brown spot next year.

Sounds like he is only signing for this season.

I don’t think it will be a multi year deal.

5 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Do we still want to replace Gabriel Davis?

The first pick by Allen - I believe that was Davis not completing for the ball or coming back to make the play.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

The first pick by Allen - I believe that was Davis not completing for the ball or coming back to make the play.

Coach said their interest had nothing to do with injuries and Beane has had interest for some time.  He runs a 4.38 40 and Brown is expensive with paydays coming. Dont misunderstand me. JB is one of my favourite players.

Just now, starrymessenger said:

Coach said their interest had nothing to do with injuries and Beane has had interest for some time.  He runs a 4.38 40 and Brown is expensive with paydays coming. Dont misunderstand me. JB is one of my favourite players.

His current contract was nearly identical to JBs - I imagine he will be looking for similar money.  I don’t see him signing a cheap multi year deal, but maybe he does.

I think they are looking for experience for the playoffs.

20 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Lmao cut him!!! The world that you must live in to make a point like that in an all pro play ob for that corner. Let it go man he is REALLY good for a 4 th round rook. Period

9 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

His current contract was nearly identical to JBs - I imagine he will be looking for similar money.  I don’t see him signing a cheap multi year deal, but maybe he does.

I think they are looking for experience for the playoffs.

His next contract wont be as good as his current one IMO. I think he will be more in prove it mode. He is not as good as JB so he was probably overpaid.