Week 16 Postgame Thread Bills @ Pats*

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Career TD Totals:

Allen - 91

Jackson - 84

Mayfield - 78

I do not envy Skip Bayless in trying to twist this (hell, ANY OF THIS) around tomorrow into Mayfield is the messiah.  

Allen hasn't won in the playoffs.  Lamar has one and Baker hasn't made it so you can't say he lost any.     That's all I got.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Ya know, I gotta wonder how many NFL teams looking for a head coach will be looking at Josh McDaniel's after this season / game... 

I also wonder if Belichick stays... In his presser he looking like he was just soundly beaten at home 38-9 and his QB's stink!

Whoa, only 56 total yards passing in a game? Where is the GOAT? 

Just now, Nihilarian said:

Ya know, I gotta wonder how many NFL teams looking for a head coach will be looking at Josh McDaniel's after this season / game... 

I also wonder if Belichick stays... In his presser he looking like he was just soundly beaten at home 38-9 and his QB's stink!

Whoa, only 56 total yards passing in a game? Where is the GOAT? 

I honestly can't believe anyone would look after what he did to the Colts.

Josh Allen holding a commanding lead of the leagues long ball completion percentage. (over Mahomes and Rodgers) Combined with playing lights out 4 consecutive weeks in prime time coming down the stretch.  Shows why Allen should be more then just an honorable mention as league MVP IMO. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Figster said:

Josh Allen holding a commanding lead of the leagues long ball completion percentage. (over Mahomes and Rodgers) Combined with playing lights out 4 consecutive weeks in prime time coming down the stretch.  Shows why Allen should be more then just an honorable mention as league MVP IMO. 

Can't be true.  I was told right here just a week or two ago that Josh can't throw the deep pass like Mahomie can.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1