Week 16 SNF: Titans at Packers, 8:20 Eastern on NBC

Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth sound like true professionals.  NFL Network needs to hire better people.  So does ESPN. 

Michael cemented his journalistic career during the 89 World Series when he covered the San Francisco Earthquake.  Then years on MNF.  

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

This game kinda reminds me of how a Cat plays with a mouse before it actually kills and eats it.

GB= Cat

Tenn= Mouse

I don't see how it's more like a dog ratting grabbing it and shaking it to snap it's neck.

A cat would be more like if Greenbay kept coming close to scoring but just not doing it.

Just now, Bob in STL said:

Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth sound like true professionals.  NFL Network needs to hire better people.  So does ESPN. 

Michael cemented his journalistic career during the 89 World Series when he covered the San Francisco Earthquake.  Then years on MNF.  

I like Collinsworth but you and I are in the minority.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Doc Brown said:

I like Collinsworth but you and I are in the minority.

I like Michaels.  Collinsworth is someone I didn’t care for in the 90’s.  He has grown on me over the years because he actually dies a better job than most.  I think Romo is the best of the former players turned color man.