Week 16 SNF: Titans at Packers, 8:20 Eastern on NBC

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

Wouldn’t it be nice if Titans miss the playoffs?

It would be but that only happens if Miami beats Buffalo.  I want the Bills to win out.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Titans made it a game...by what measure?

For 32 seconds when it was 19-14.

11 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I've been wanting a Bills/Packers SB since we lost to KC and didn't have the chance in '66.

Buffalo '66!

I’m good with that.  

I was just a young boy, but I drove with my Dad and my Uncle from the West Side to Erie, Pa to watch the game at a bar.  I was 8 years old in 1966.  I handled the day like a pro.  Eating potato chips, burgers, drank cokes and watched the game.  I had my Football Cards and my scrapbook of articles and pictures of Bills football.  They lost big that day, to Hank Stram’s KC Chiefs in the AFL Championship and the  right to go to Super Bowl I.   It was not even called the Super Bowl that year, it was the NFL-AFL Championship game.  I literally knew every stat published.  I was hooked.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

I’m good with that.  

I was just a young boy, but I drove with my Dad and my Uncle from the West Side to Erie, Pa to watch the game at a bar.  I was 8 years old in 1966.  I handle the day like a pro.  Eat chips, burgers, drank cokes and watched the game.  I had my Football Cards and my scrapbook of articles and pictures of Bills football.  They lost big that day, to Hank Stram’s KC Chiefs in the AFL Championship and the  right to go to Super Bowl I.   It was not even called the Super Bowl that year, it was the NFL-AFL Championship game.  I literally knew every stat published.  I was hooked.  

I was 8 years old too.

I use to use my football cards as players and line them up on the floor.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Nathaniel Hackett. I've heard of him.

12 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Just goes to show you, offensive coordinators can look good if they have a great QB.

He is much better OC working for an offense minded coach like Matt LaFleur rather than an offensive coach as previously.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

He is much better OC working for an offense minded coach like Matt LaFleur rather than an offensive coach as previously.

It also helps when LaFleur is calling the plays - and Nate's not getting the chance to call the same run up the middle every 1st and 2nd down the entire game

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, stevewin said:

It also helps when LaFleur is calling the plays - and Nate's not getting the chance to call the same run up the middle every 1st and 2nd down the entire game

yea sounded like he gets to design ( call ?) red zone plays....so hes not the REAL OC. its Lafleur

35 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I was 8 years old too.

I use to use my football cards as players and line them up on the floor.

Yup.  Line them up on the floor by position. 

Great days.  

41 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Wouldn’t it be nice if Titans miss the playoffs?

No.  Because that would mean we lost to Miami.  Let’s focus on the Bills, not the rest of the noise.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 1