Week 16: Sunday Games Around the League

Just now, stevewin said:

Also imagine if Josh was skipping stones like Baker is today - it's incredible media says nothing when the annointed ones play like crap

And I couldn’t care less. Let’s get to the playoffs and beat the “anointed ones”. We have our franchise QB, and it feels great. The media and Twitter can have whoever they’d like. 

Just now, Bangarang said:

Josh is getting a ton of love this year. Not sure why some of you get so fixated on media trolls who like to get Bills fans riled up.

Exactly. Bills fans, Josh has arrived. He's the real deal. The constant comparisons aren't necessary anymore. I don't remember us going on and on like this in the 1990s, focusing on every bad interception Elway or Marino threw. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Josh is getting a ton of love this year. Not sure why some of you get so fixated on media trolls who like to get Bills fans riled up.

People selectively choose to ignore the Josh praise, so Bills fans can maintain the Buffalo us vs them mentality we seem to relish. Much of the Allen criticism took place in the past, or is based on ignorance at this point. Most “experts” who aren’t trying to stir the pot believe in Allen at this point. 

Edited by SirAndrew

Just now, SirAndrew said:

People selectively choose to ignore the Josh praise, so Bills fans can maintain the Buffalo us vs them mentality we seem to relish. Much of the Allen criticism took place in the past, or is based on ignorance at this point. Most “experts” who aren’t trying to stir the pot believe in Allen at this point. 

Correct. It's morphed from "Every bad Allen pass means the commenters will talk about his lack of accuracy" to "Every bad Mayfield/Mahomes pass somehow doesn't mean the commenters will talk about HIS lack of accuracy." 

I guess that's progress.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just looked it up and This is what needs to happen:

Browns need to beat Pittsburgh next week and have either:

- The Colts lose to the Jaguars
- The Ravens lose to the Bengals
- The Dolphins lose to the Bills, who may not be playing their starters
- The Titans lose to the Packers and Texans

The way the Bengals have been playing, that's not an automatic win for the Ravens.

6 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Why? (Seriously, wondering about the impact) 

Dolphins have Houston pick and its absurdly high already.

But I also have wild theory that it is good for us for Cincy to hold on 3rd pick in the draft since if Jets decide to go Sewell they need to take him at 2 and not trade down. If Cincy is picking 3rd they will take him, so Jets cannot trade down. Longshot obv.

• Like (+1) 1