Week 15 Bills @ Broncos PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

I was lying in bed last night...

I drifted off and had a dream.

we were beating Denver 14-3.

I woke up kind of sad.

But then I realised it was only a dream.

I know We'll beat Denver by way more than that!

Edited by Bufflow4
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

As much as I want to win today( and I really want to win) there’s a small part of me that wants New England to win tomorrow to clinch our afc East crown. It’s poetic justice. 

Then they would be accused of backing into the playoffs.  Win today, simple.

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

!! Friends are texting me worrying about the game being postponed because more Bronco coaches tested positive yesterday night!

Can anybody confirm? More importantly, can anybody DISPUTE??

I can dispute. The game is on. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

What us the uniform combination today? If the Bills finally finish this thing, this could be a day to remember. Who would have thought it was going to be 25 years between? Have to cherish it. Could be the first witnessed “championship” for a lot of Life long bills fans. What they look like will be etched into a lot of people’s minds. Is it white on blue?

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

What us the uniform combination today? If the Bills finally finish this thing, this could be a day to remember. Who would have thought it was going to be 25 years between? Have to cherish it. Could be the first witnessed “championship” for a lot of Life long bills fans. What they look like will be etched into a lot of people’s minds. Is it white on blue?

White jersey, blue pants

• Like (+1) 1

Already hyped up.    Old Bay shrimp cocktail is chilling and figuring out which of my Costco beer advent calendar selections to start with!     I think all of the receivers are salivating looking at the defensive backfield injuries.     Matriculate that ball!

Edited by Turf Toejam 34
  • Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Bufflow4 said:

I was lying in bed last night...

I drifted off and had a dream.

we were beating Denver 14-3.

I woke up kind of sad.

But then I realised it was only a dream.

I know We'll beat Denver by way more than that!

Toniiight - we play Denver.

Toniiight - we beat Denver.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

maybe this will be a big day running the ball for us?  Gotta think the Broncos will be  giving those young CBs some help in coverage...

If so, audibles will probably be run plays. I expect Daboll & Allen to test the noobs at DB. If they show dropping LBs back then Draw plays will rule the day, imo.

Bills heading into the game remarkably healthy for the game...only injuries of note are Brown who is likely a week away still, Ford who is done for the year and Jaquan Johnson who is out.

Taron Johnson was a full participant yesterday and isn't listed on the final injury report.

As far as I know those are the only Bills who are out for the game...if there is anyone I missed feel free to let me know.

2 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Can anyone answer a quick question here seem as good as any. Im not local so I cant answer. But my dad doesn't have NFLN is in the Syracuse area. Think he'll be able to get it on a local channel anyone?

Not sure about Syracuse but its on ABC local.

27 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I can't wait to be able to buy hats, tshirts, and sweatshirts again :)

• Like (+1) 1