Leader of New York may allow fans if Bills make playoffs!

BidsJr

“If we’re in the playoffs, if the infection rate is under control and the capacity rate is under control and we come up with a smart, science-based way to do it, I would be all in favor"

So the same thing he's been saying all along...

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

“If we’re in the playoffs, if the infection rate is under control and the capacity rate is under control and we come up with a smart, science-based way to do it, I would be all in favor"

So the same thing he's been saying all along...

Yeah but now it is the PLAYOFFS....and the POS is a Bills fan....who knew!?!?

• Like (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

16 minutes ago, BidsJr said:

Fix the title and eliminate the politics please. Thanks.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 5

Sound like simple politican pandering.  Hearing the words im looking at it but it depends on the science.  Is like asking your Dad something as a kid and says ask your mother.  Its a no but not his fault though he has the authority to approve it.  Overall, the Bills are at a disadvantage eith other playoff teams having fans.

Edited by Mat68
  • Like (+1) 2

This is politics.  He’s pandering to try and tell upstate folks he’s on our side, and then pawns off responsibility.  It doesn’t matter that other states have let 10-13,000 fans in the stadium and recently saw through contact tracing no worse than general public interactions.  I personally won’t go, but you guys should have the right to go if you want the opportunity, god bless.

Anyway, staying away from anything more on COVID.  Ihope you guys get a nice Xmas present with this stuff.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

This is politics.  He’s pandering to try and tell upstate folks he’s on our side, and then pawns off responsibility.  It doesn’t matter that other states have let 10-13,000 fans in the stadium and recently saw through contact tracing no worse than general public interactions.  I personally won’t go, but you guys should have the right to go if you want the opportunity, god bless.

Anyway, staying away from anything more on COVID.  Ihope you guys get a nice Xmas present with this stuff.

IMO, it sounds like he's dangling a carrot in the hopes people come to their senses, suck it up, play it safe for a month, and if everyone did what they were supposed to do to drive numbers down, we'd get to go to the games.

It should have been the national position when this hit in February. But here we are.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Very misleading title as that is not what he says at all in his quotes.

I think it's exactly what he said. 

“If we’re in the playoffs, if the infection rate is under control and the capacity rate is under control and we come up with a smart, science-based way to do it, I would be all in favor,” Cuomo said at a press conference Friday.

• Like (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think it's exactly what he said. 

“If we’re in the playoffs, if the infection rate is under control and the capacity rate is under control and we come up with a smart, science-based way to do it, I would be all in favor,” Cuomo said at a press conference Friday.

It is now after he changed the title.

• Like (+1) 2