The Bills are finally legit

BillsCuse

Its been a long, long wait.  After years and years of just hoping The Bills could be at least a little bit above average - they finally look like they are a legitimate contender.  They might win the Super Bowl, they might not - but the dark cloudy days are finally going away and it looks like the sun will be shining for awhile.  Feels good

• Like (+1) 3

Signature win!!!!

Or do the Steelers suck now?

4 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

It reminds me of the days when Jim Kelly was in his prime & we always believed we'd win before the game started and most of the time we were right.  The QB is just about everything in the NFL, easily worth up to 8 games a year.  

So true. After that disastrous first quarter where the offense couldn't catch a break all I could think was, well that's okay. It's just one of those games Allen is going to win on the final drive.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Signature win!!!!

Or do the Steelers suck now?

So true. After that disastrous first quarter where the offense couldn't catch a break all I could think was, well that's okay. It's just one of those games Allen is going to win on the final drive.

Gonna have to check with Keyshawn tomorrow

• Haha (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

It reminds me of the days when Jim Kelly was in his prime & we always believed we'd win before the game started and most of the time we were right.  The QB is just about everything in the NFL, easily worth up to 8 games a year.  

This is very true and especially mind blowing that it took the Bills franchise and multiple management teams 17 years to figure this out. 

10 minutes ago, DocLawless said:

Enjoy it, Fellas! We have waited a long time for this. Please NYS allow fans for a home playoff game!

Start hoping to be there opening day 2021. That’s the earliest it’ll happen. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BillsCuse said:

Its been a long, long wait.  After years and years of just hoping The Bills could be at least a little bit above average - they finally look like they are a legitimate contender.  They might win the Super Bowl, they might not - but the dark cloudy days are finally going away and it looks like the sun will be shining for awhile.  Feels good

They were legit coming into this season but thanks 🙄

• Like (+1) 1

The strangest thing for me watching the Steelers game was that I was calm, even in the first quarter.  The Bills and Steelers were clawing and scratching, and yet I had NO DOUBT that the Bills were going to fix things and win going away.  And in the fourth quarter, when the Steelers made it a one-score game, I never lost the quiet feeling that we would still win.

This is such a strange change from past 20 years, where it seemed the Bills themselves were always pretty sure they'd grab defeat from the jaws of victory.  Now, when they're challenged, they just pull together and figure things out.

I don't know if the Bills can beat the Chiefs but we have a good shot.  We lost to the Chiefs when our D was really injured.  Edmunds is playing well again, what a surprise that he really can play if his shoulder isn't injured (/s). Miami showed us the Chiefs can be slowed down, but Miami couldn't compete offensively.  It is not impossible at all that the Bills make it to the SB.   I did not thing that was possible with the schedule so daunting, but the Bills have come through. 

1 hour ago, DocLawless said:

Enjoy it, Fellas! We have waited a long time for this. Please NYS allow fans for a home playoff game!

I think that after health care personnel get the virus vaccination, that Bills season ticket holders should be next in line.  Fill the stadium and let the good times roll.

Edited by Utah John
you don't like a perfectly good word for some reason
  • Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Not even our Negative Nellie in house crew could go that far, could they?;)

Don’t temp them, at least one of them is working up some metric or another to Splain why 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I know we’ve made it because we have haters now. They’re all over Twitter saying our schedule is weak and the refs are in our pocket. That’s how you know you’ve reached the big time. It means you’re affecting other good teams negatively and their fans are forced to take notice. 

Weak schedule?  Didn't the Bills have one of the toughest schedules in the NFL?

Rams, Dolphins, Raiders, Titans, Chiefs, Seahawks, Cardinals and Steelers all have winning records.  

Their opponents under .500 have also included the Patriots, Chargers and 49ers, who aren't exactly push-overs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1