GMFB on Buffalo - "The Bills made a statement on MNF"

20 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Correct me where I am wrong.

3rd game in 13 days (two straight short weeks) with the Tenny schedule fiasco. 

Still had the shoulder brace hindering him.  

Defense was still not With It 

yes ^^^ we've seen JA "worst" (which is still better than alot of QB's in this league) and on them "worst" days we still usually have a chance in the end, and we've seen his best, which is next level elite. I take this all day and twice on Sundays!!! 

Edited by billybob71

Bills played em close.  I would like to see them a little more aggresive on D next time.   White shadow Hill with Hyde over top.  In terms of a playoff run I believe we have the modern day Farve. 

Like Farve, Allen may not be the best Qb in the league any given year.  However, like Farve, Allen can be the absolute best player on the field and game no matter who he plays.  That ability will bring Buffalo a Super Bowl.  Allen plays like he did last night, Buffalo beats anyone.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Your not wrong... doesn't change the fact that the Chiefs were in control all game and Allen had a pretty bad game. 

Yup. That game felt like a pretty smooth Chiefs victory from the onset... doesn't mean the Bills wouldn't beat them a second time around. 

We're going to have to score at least 35 to beat them the 2nd time around.  Mahomes takes another step in the playoffs and they will never be out of the game.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dneveu said:

I think they realize too that they're just going to have to score.  Running would be great, but you only get the ball so many times, and you need to score.  

I think (hope) McD learned a lesson that game. He tried to play Jauron ball and keep it close and pull out a win at the end. That didnt work, and since then, we've been a sling-it shoot out team.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

He looked like Aaron Rodgers at his peak.   He has a few times this year.   I agree it feels unreal, and as a long suffering Bills fan you feel like its going to come back to Earth.  Best thing you can do is enjoy it and hope it doesnt.

Aaron Rodgers honestly still looks pretty close to his peak this year.  I don't think Josh is on that level yet but he's looked so freaking good.

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Freaking sucks that the Ralph won’t be full Sunday night.

I'm sure that every NFL city is incredibly eager to get back to normal and pack their respective stadiums, but I don't think any NFL city/region is as eager as western NY is.  May god have mercy on the ears of the first visiting team to play at full capacity.

3 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

Allen was out of his mind last night. 

Greatest performance from a Bills Qb ever. If he continues to play like this, domination of the league is coming for years. 

It almost feels unreal at this point. 

I feel like this is the surprise year. They are starting to show in fits and starts how good we can be.

And, not just JA but the WHOLE offense. Every receiver was equally dialed in as was the o line and the backs and Knox.

Next year though, with Star on the middle and a second CB and maybe an above average edge rusher???? Add in another year for the you g receivers and Knox and another offseason for Josh.

🤓🤓🤓

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Freaking sucks that the Ralph won’t be full Sunday night.

This is a huge point.

How this D would play in front of our fans???

When we get to play in front of the Mafia it is going to be SICK!!!

Next year, you can bet we will have multiple National games with at least a couple at home.

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

As awful as the Bills played against the Chiefs, they were a fraction of an inch of getting the ball down 23-17 with chance to take the lead late in the game.

It is what it is and I still think they would lose that game 26-24.

Don’t forget two easy Ints dropped.

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

I'm not even worried about playing the Chiefs right now at all.

My only worry about the Chiefs right now is them taking care of Miami on Sunday.

Plus, Mahomes is simply on another level and it will take a lot to beat that guy, so don't even worry about playing them at all.

Yesterday’s Josh Allen was better than many Mahomes level days. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I think (hope) McD learned a lesson that game. He tried to play Jauron ball and keep it close and pull out a win at the end. That didnt work, and since then, we've been a sling-it shoot out team.

What do we do well?  Do that.  I didn't like the defensive game plan there either.