GMFB on Buffalo - "The Bills made a statement on MNF"

1 minute ago, TwistofFate said:

Allen was out of his mind last night. 

Greatest performance from a Bills Qb ever. If he continues to play like this, domination of the league is coming for years. 

It almost feels unreal at this point. 

He looked like Aaron Rodgers at his peak.   He has a few times this year.   I agree it feels unreal, and as a long suffering Bills fan you feel like its going to come back to Earth.  Best thing you can do is enjoy it and hope it doesnt.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Greatest performance from a Bills Qb ever. If he continues to play like this, domination of the league is coming for years

Close.  A No Punt would have been nice.  Close though.

Statistically he's had "better games" but man he was spot on!!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Greatest performance from a Bills Qb ever. If he continues to play like this, domination of the league is coming for years. 

I would say single game....

Jim Kelly vs the Steelers in 91.  He had 6 TD passes and about 360 yards passing....put up 52 points.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Two plays, we win that Chiefs game.

As awful as the Bills played against the Chiefs, they were a fraction of an inch of getting the ball down 23-17 with chance to take the lead late in the game.

It is what it is and I still think they would lose that game 26-24.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

As awful as the Bills played against the Chiefs, they were a fraction of an inch of getting the ball down 23-17 with chance to take the lead late in the game.

Bills blocking the FG is the second play....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

I think they realize too that they're just going to have to score.  Running would be great, but you only get the ball so many times, and you need to score.  

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not even worried about playing the Chiefs right now at all.

My only worry about the Chiefs right now is them taking care of Miami on Sunday.

Plus, Mahomes is simply on another level and it will take a lot to beat that guy, so don't even worry about playing them at all.

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 3

47 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

I mean you see the ball being thrown on a rope into the receivers gut over and over again whether its from the pocket, on the move, under pressure, off his back foot...it is becoming unbelievable...Allen can make throws look easy that only a few other QBs would even dream about attempting.

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I'm not even worried about playing the Chiefs right now at all.

My only worry about the Chiefs right now is them taking care of Miami on Sunday.

Plus, Mahomes is simply on another level and it will take a lot to beat that guy, so don't even worry about playing them at all.

Miami's D is playing pretty well...Denver stymied them much of the game...I would expect a relatively low scoring contest that the Chiefs will likely pull off in the end.

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Not really. Chiefs were in control basically the entire game.... That being said, Allen had a terrible game which is a big reason why. 

Yup...the only game where Allen completed under 60% of his passes this year.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Not really. Chiefs were in control basically the entire game.... That being said, Allen had a terrible game which is a big reason why. 

Correct me where I am wrong.

3rd game in 13 days (two straight short weeks) with the Tenny schedule fiasco. 

Still had the shoulder brace hindering him.  

Defense was still not With It 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1