MNF undercard: WFT at Steelers 5pm Fox

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Can you imagine complaints from NFLPA?

Well they would complain as a strategy to get as many concessions as possible. But if they get more cap money, larger rosters, dropping marijuana prohibitions, etc, they could be convinced. Frankly I think this new practice squad arrangement is going to stick around.

3 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

So Washington's Alex Smith makes a mistake and takes the ball off the field and the Steelers are penalized by the refs who stop the clock because they didn't have a ball to spot? Are you paying attention coach Belicheat this is a great way to get your FG off when you have no TO's left.

I'm getting sick and tired of the crappy officiating in the NFL.  It's incompetence meets arbitrary enforcement.  This a real problem the league ad better address.

No need for a new rule just common sense by the morons in stripes.  If the team with the ball does what Smith does the clock runs as the refs wait for a ball.  Pretty simple IMO.

Could give them an unsportsmanlike conduct also, that would stop either team from doing it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Well they would complain as a strategy to get as many concessions as possible. But if they get more cap money, larger rosters, dropping marijuana prohibitions, etc, they could be convinced. Frankly I think this new practice squad arrangement is going to stick around.

I hope so along with the IR rules!

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I agree. Too many players go in IR getting paid for season when they would be healthy enough to play in a few games.

• Like (+1) 1