Week 13 Bills @ 49ers in Phoenix PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

You know what I want to see tonight? Richard Sherman roasted by any WR he tries to cover and smacked in the mouth continually every time he is on the field for that crap he pulled on Hausch Money Dan Carpenter a few years back. I absolutely cannot stand that guy. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, H2o said:

You know what I want to see tonight? Richard Sherman roasted by any WR he tries to cover and smacked in the mouth continually every time he is on the field for that crap he pulled on Hausch Money a few years back. I absolutely cannot stand that guy. 

What did he do to Hausch?  

1 minute ago, H2o said:

You know what I want to see tonight? Richard Sherman roasted by any WR he tries to cover and smacked in the mouth continually every time he is on the field for that crap he pulled on Hausch Money a few years back. I absolutely cannot stand that guy. 

Was that Hauschka he did that too?

1 minute ago, SMAKCruiser said:

It was carpenter.  Right before half - he jumped Offside on the FG attempt.  And ran him over.  They called Offside but no unneccesary roughness for some reason.  Buffalo had to snap it and spike it, since carpenter was hurt on the play.  He then missed the FG.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SMAKCruiser said:

6 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Was that Hauschka he did that too?

2 minutes ago, dneveu said:

It was carpenter.  Right before half - he jumped Offside on the FG attempt.  And ran him over.  They called Offside but no unneccesary roughness for some reason.  Buffalo had to snap it and spike it, since carpenter was hurt on the play.  He then missed the FG.  

Sorry about that, yes it was Carpenter. Rolled right into his leg on a FG attempt. 

Edited by H2o

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Sorry about that, yes it was Carpenter. Rolled right into his leg on a FG attempt. 

I'm sure we have a backup plan for kicker, but that was so a 15 yard penalty to me.  54 yarder - 15 is a 39 yarder.  Even if Carpenter couldn't get back out there I'd feel better about a punter having to make an attempt from 39.