Week 13: Sunday Games Thread, Around the League

16 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

they’re going to miss the playoffs.

Hoody showing he’s the goat. In playoff contention with that roster. Don’t even notice Bosa. ST attention to detail, so annoying but need to give props. 

Edited by QLBillsFan

1 minute ago, HomeTeam said:

A win tomorrow would be big for us entering that last quarter. 

I agree, bro!

Our schedule in the final quarter is a little bit kinder than the dolphins schedule is so it would be big to pick up the win tomorrow and stay a game up.

That said, even if we don’t pull it out (I think will win), I still think we have the edge going into the final quarter.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Hoody showing he’s the goat. In playoff contention with that roster. Don’t even notice Bosa. ST attention to detail, so annoying but need to give props. 

yep indeed.  pretty amazing  that motley group is (about to be) 6-6.

just another reason why Belichek is so good.  He always makes young QBs look terrible (with the exception of Pat Mahomes).  As i recall Allen had some terrible games against NE while learning the ropes.

As much as i like McD and Frazier, they ain’t Belichek. 

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

just another reason why Belichek is so good.  He always makes young QBs look terrible (with the exception of Pat Mahomes).  As i recall Allen had some terrible games against NE while learning the ropes.

As much as i like McD and Frazier, they ain’t Belichek. 

Well nobody's belichick...

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Are people going to hop off the Kyler, Herbert and Tua trains now? Or are we just making excuses for today 

Wtf are you talking about with herbert lmao. The guy has lit it up every single game he's played in. He has one dud against the greatest coach of all time and youre calling for people to jump off the train?

The kid is an absolute stud. 

The Giants beating Seattle in the 4th. 

5 whole points?

omg

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I see it as an advantage. Bills will know where they stand before they even play 

That’s a 2 way street.

It could either add or remove the pressure 

beast not to think about it at all. 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

2 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

AFC East tightening up, I don't like the match up with the 9ers. Here's to hoping Bills come out strong tomorrow, maybe i'm just snake bitten because its a prime time game but i'm not feeling to confident. Let's go Buffalo

We got this, bro!

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I see it as an advantage. Bills will know where they stand before they even play 

I like your thinking, bro!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1