Trump 2024?

Tiberius

14 hours ago, aristocrat said:

they did in the summer of 2020 and also with the fake russia investigation. the correct response from you should be...they were wrong and shouldn't do that. but of course you can't

Yes no difference at all right?  Pure delusion.   When did dems set up fake electors?  

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

The guy has proven he will jump at the chance to become dictator…and you’re willing to trade that possibility for a cheaper box of Cheerios

Ironic reply as I just stated my opinion on his chances.  Not if I support him.    And it's the left going full blown authoritarian right now.  For everyone to see.  So the fascism argument just sounds like all the rest of the insults you all been trying to call everyone outside your umbrella for years.

And interesting as fascism was once called corporatism.  And you all are in lock stop with them. Or actually the other way around 

14 hours ago, Kemp said:

Yeah, who can forget when the Dems stormed the Capitol and tried to set up phony electors? 

Lafayette square

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yes no difference at all right?  Pure delusion.   When did dems set up fake electors?  

billions in damage, dozens murdered, cities held hostage while anti cop and pro criminal policies passed. Look at the cities now shutting stores cause of these policies.  The dems were about 1000 times worse so there is a huge difference. No comparison. 

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

billions in damage, dozens murdered, cities held hostage while anti cop and pro criminal policies passed. Look at the cities now shutting stores cause of these policies.  The dems were about 1000 times worse so there is a huge difference. No comparison. 

No, totally different.   Completely stupid yes but not a conspiracy to overturn an election.  Jail all that broke the law, nobody on this board says otherwise.

• Like (+1) 1

Betting Asa Hutchinson won't be on the don's Christmas card list.  Wow.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/02/opinions/hutchinson-republican-party-move-past-trump-desantis/index.html

"The actions taken by former President Donald Trump demonstrate that he has chosen not to govern by honoring our shared conservative values. Instead, he has undermined the fabric of our democracy by questioning theoutcome of the 2020 election and using violent rhetoric to stir protesters on January 6, 2021.

The problem? Once we started down that dark path, we, as Republicans, quickly lowered our standards. However, it’s not good enough to occasionally stand on our principles. Rather, our principles should serve as our north star without exception.

Opinion: The thing Republicans had better learn fast

But that’s not the only way we’ve lowered our standards. We’ve done so when it comes to matters of public discourse. We should expect more from both our elected leaders and the Fourth Estate, the news media."

Edited by redtail hawk

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Over half just want to pi$$ off liberals.  So much anger, resentment and stupidity.

And 75% are delusional, unable to discern fact from fiction.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

And 75% are delusional, unable to discern fact from fiction.

I don’t think most of them truly believe it. Just an excuse to legitimize their support of someone they falsely believe will improve their situation. They actually believe that part cuz they’ve got nothing without it

Edited by redtail hawk

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I don’t think most of them truly believe it. Just an excuse to legitimize their support of someone they falsely believe will improve their situation. They actually believe that part cuz they’ve got nothing without it

I wonder the same… or if they feel they have to say it because it’s the party line and those who do not talk the party line are ostracized from their group (cult). “Believing it”, even when they know it’s false, allows them to rationalize J6 and everything else. It would make an interesting psychology study.

4 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

When President Trump was in office we had the lowest black unemployment rate in our county's history.  And up until March 2020, the economy was humming. 

Certainly A lot of people's situation was better due to these 2 things.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

When President Trump was in office we had the lowest black unemployment rate in our county's history.  And up until March 2020, the economy was humming. 

Don't leave out very high deficit spending under Trump even before covid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

deficit spending played a role in current inflation.  I think everyone should agree he could have handled Covid better and more honestly.

Do u believe the election was stolen?

• Agree 1

Nolte: Trump Won’t Debate Republicans, But He’ll Throw CNN a Lifeline

….CNN hates us. CNN is waging literal war against us. And Donald Trump is handing them a lifeline.

How many times does CNN have to call you a Nazi, a racist, a rube, a traitor, or an insurrectionist before you feel an appropriate amount of disgust towards a candidate who makes the RINO move of doing business with them, who aids and abets them after we finally have them on the ground gulping for air?

I don’t care if Trump walks out of that town hall smelling like a rose. He’s aiding and abetting the enemy just when we have that enemy on its fake-news-knees.

This is a betrayal.

A million ways exist, especially in the New Media environment, to get your message out without collaborating with the enemy.

And then there’s Trump’s shameless hypocrisy…

I don’t blame Trump for not wanting to debate his Republican primary opponents. He’s 20 or 30 points up. Why should he? He’s running to do one thing: win. That’s his only goal, and it should be his only goal, and ducking debates furthers that goal. No one who understands politics can blame him….

P.S. Do you want to know who doesn’t do business with a fake news outlet that smears his supporters as Nazis? Ron DeSantis.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/03/nolte-trump-wont-debate-republicans-he-ll-throw-cnn-lifeline/

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I’ll believe it when I see it. The reality tv clown loves debates, anything to get his fat head on the TV screen

Ordinarily yes, but Trump is so incapable of putting logical sentences together that he gets frustrated and starts blaming the media because he can't think on his feet at all. He claimed the debates were unfair to him 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ordinarily yes, but Trump is so incapable of putting logical sentences together that he gets frustrated and starts blaming the media because he can't think on his feet at all. He claimed the debates were unfair to him 

If you debate and me and say B-Man are moderators - would you say the debate will be fair to you?

Also, I’m so happy you want a POTUS that doesn’t sound like this when it comes to putting sentences together:

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

If you debate and me and say B-Man are moderators - would you say the debate will be fair to you?

Also, I’m so happy you want a POTUS that doesn’t sound like this when it comes to putting sentences together:

the debates in question will be run by R's....

Edited by redtail hawk

40 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Excuses for the dunce that can't answer even simple questions. 

And you two clowns couldn't trip me up 

16 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So Neither Canidate is going to debate for the 2024 election?

Biden is ready and willing, Trump, just can't. 

Trump was a disaster on the stage, totally melted down like a true crank and was just an angry idiot rambling on about how unfair the world was to him

And his supported, like embarrassed parents looking over a failed child, made excuses for his total lack of any ability to just simply talk 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump was a disaster on the stage, totally melted down like a true crank and was just an angry idiot rambling on about how unfair the world was to him

And his supported, like embarrassed parents looking over a failed child, made excuses for his total lack of any ability to just simply talk 

Biden might be willing, but he sure as hell isn't ready, unless we're debating ice cream.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I think he's pretty smart just not in an academic way.  My biggest impression from his debates was petulant, spoiled, child followed by bully.

Just now, redtail hawk said:

I think he's pretty smart just not in an academic way.  My biggest impression from his debates was petulant, spoiled, child followed by bully.

When Hillary was smacking him around he completely lost it. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

deficit spending played a role in current inflation.  I think everyone should agree he could have handled Covid better and more honestly.

Do u believe the election was stolen?

I can agree to the first paragraph and answer no to the second.

But the fact remains, A humming economy helps out a lot of people's situation (which is what I was responding to).  Would you disagree?

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

What does that have to do with a humming economy and low black unemployment?

So a massive tax cut causing a massive deficit when the economy is humming is a good idea ?

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, ALF said:

So a massive tax cut causing a massive deficit when the economy is humming is a good idea ?

Thanks for the answer/question.

Probably not, but it didn't cause the economy to tank. COVID did that.  

On 4/28/2023 at 7:11 PM, aristocrat said:

they did in the summer of 2020 and also with the fake russia investigation. the correct response from you should be...they were wrong and shouldn't do that. but of course you can't

Seditious conspiracy.

On 4/29/2023 at 9:50 AM, Chris farley said:

Ironic reply as I just stated my opinion on his chances.  Not if I support him.    And it's the left going full blown authoritarian right now.  For everyone to see.  So the fascism argument just sounds like all the rest of the insults you all been trying to call everyone outside your umbrella for years.

And interesting as fascism was once called corporatism.  And you all are in lock stop with them. Or actually the other way around 

Lafayette square

Seditious conspiracy.

• Haha (+1) 1

recent polling has me in disbelief and very concerned

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3996725-democrats-have-sinking-feeling-trump-could-beat-biden/

but this analysis at the end of the piece is reassuring:

“You’ve now had three consecutive elections where Democrats’ performance has been at the upper end of what’s been possible for us,” Rosenberg said.  

Rosenberg and other Democrats also believe their party will show up to vote against Trump, if he is the GOP nominee.  

“Anyone who thinks that this anti-MAGA majority that did so well for us these last three elections is all of a sudden going to not show up, well, I have a red wave to sell you,” he said.

Edited by redtail hawk

The joke of a trial in NYC just won the ‘24 election for Trump.  What a mess.  45 soon to be 47.  

Edited by Irv

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Disgusting scum bags. This is 2023 and this garbage still lives on 

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/10/2023 at 11:47 AM, Kemp said:

From the article: "Michael Flynn co-founded the tour..."