Trump 2024?

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Putin is a f’n idiot. He ain’t a genius about anything. His army is literally being ground down to dust. He helped elect Trump in 2016, sure, but that was just luck 

he underestimated ukraines resolve. Oh you bought in to Biden and are seeing the results of a guy Putin has no respect for

Hopefully the big guy is back in 24 to straighten this sh*t mess old Jojo is bestowing upon us with his advanced and enlightened leadership. 

Looking forward to getting our economy back in 24 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

two things can be true. Putin can be a war criminal and a savvy genius in that he used social media manipulation to elect a weak leader who is now taking advantage of that 

Look in the mirror - own it.

Putin thanks you for Conald 

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Putin is a f’n idiot. His army is literally being ground down to dust. 

You keep saying that day after day but I have to tell you, I’m not seeing it that way. Did he March straight through the Ukraine…obviously not. But he’s clearly on the offensive. If he’s not, why is the Ukrainian President so desperate for aid? 

22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You keep saying that day after day but I have to tell you, I’m not seeing it that way. Did he March straight through the Ukraine…obviously not. But he’s clearly on the offensive. If he’s not, why is the Ukrainian President so desperate for aid? 

Yeah quite the “we got this” speech yesterday wasn’t it.  Dude put every sappy line in there plus the kitchen sink.  

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Putin is stuck, the harpoon is in the beast and the job will be finished in time. You seriously think this mess is a good job by Putin? 

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Putin thanks you for Biden. 

For what? Beating is asset that use to be in the WH? 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Putin is stuck, the harpoon is in the beast and the job will be finished in time. You seriously think this mess is a good job by Putin? 

For what? Beating is asset that use to be in the WH? 

You keep saying this but I don't think you know what it means. Putin plays the social media troll well and divided the country enough to where we elected a weak leader. Biden unfortunately is weak and based on poll numbers will lose the mid terms badly and the next election. So Putin thought he had a window where he could take advantage of this administration and take Ukraine. Biden and the world got very lucky Ukraine has a ballsy leader who decided to rally the citizens for the cause and they got behind him and are showing the Russians up.  It's ok to realize what Biden is and is not.  You should be concentrating on who will be running in 2024 cause if these polls keep up the Dems are in for a nightmare scenario.  Quietly let Harris resign and find a vp that can come in and run next election. That's your only shot right now. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You keep saying this but I don't think you know what it means. Putin plays the social media troll well and divided the country enough to where we elected a weak leader. Biden unfortunately is weak and based on poll numbers will lose the mid terms badly and the next election. So Putin thought he had a window where he could take advantage of this administration and take Ukraine. Biden and the world got very lucky Ukraine has a ballsy leader who decided to rally the citizens for the cause and they got behind him and are showing the Russians up.  It's ok to realize what Biden is and is not.  You should be concentrating on who will be running in 2024 cause if these polls keep up the Dems are in for a nightmare scenario.  Quietly let Harris resign and find a vp that can come in and run next election. That's your only shot right now. 

Obviously Putin used Trump and they were in the same page. Assets. Just deal with it. Stop making excuses for that terrible situation. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Obviously Putin used Trump and they were in the same page. Assets. Just deal with it. Stop making excuses for that terrible situation. 

And yet Putin has managed to get more assets under Biden.  The nice gift of the pipeline with no questions asked. Other sanctions lifted as well. Funny you don't ever mention that. These things that helped pay for this war and the dead kids. You enable a man like Putin he will take every inch. 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Keep pushing the narrative Tibs! You’re bound to convince somebody…maybe even yourself. 😂😂

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No matter how many times you repeat this lie, it won’t make it true. You deliberately lie every day, do you even know what the truth is? Or do you not care anymore?

• Thank you (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pence is backing Kemp in Georgia while Trump was backing Perdue. 2024 will be a doozy of an  election. The democrats have there work cut out for them , looks grim now . Then there is DeSantis maybe Nikki Haley