Murrey's 2nd TD - Block in the back?

BillsIsrael

Well that's just the tip of the ice berg. I saw so much holding the Cards were getting away with it was crazy. Yet they called similar plays against the Bills. Refs are very inconsistent. If your'e going to call it, that's fine, but call it like it is on a consistent basis.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Saw that i was waiting for a flag but nothing ever became of it . Bottom line is the Bills had that game won but had way to many mistakes in the 3rd that they could have capitalized on but didn't way to many 3 & outs & the INT's sure didn't help .

But that penalty could have stopped 1 score if the officials caught it .

The Officiating in the NFL is so freaking inconsistent it is maddening. But that said the official excuse is weak. 

Bills have been very lucky on major calls helping them (See Rams) so they caught the wrong end of that Luck against AZ. (Home Teams always tend to get the benefit of calls, just another reason it is hard to win on the Road). 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

The Officiating in the NFL is so freaking inconsistent it is maddening. But that said the official excuse is weak. 

Bills have been very lucky on major calls helping them (See Rams) so they caught the wrong end of that Luck against AZ. (Home Teams always tend to get the benefit of calls, just another reason it is hard to win on the Road). 

Officiating has been horrendous. I don't know why people keep bring up the Rams penalty like we got a break, to the letter of the rule that was a penalty. When we are Home we rarely if ever get the benefit of calls. When I watch replays of games I see both teams holding but the Bills being flagged for it. PI on both sides but the Bills being Flagged for it. This kind of constantly bad officiating will cost us close games probably around 2 a year.  

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Well that's just the tip of the ice berg. I saw so much holding the Cards were getting away with it was crazy. Yet they called similar plays against the Bills. Refs are very inconsistent. If your'e going to call it, that's fine, but call it like it is on a consistent basis.

Missed a CLEAR taunting penalty late in the game when the Bills took possession for their final drive. 

Right in front of the ref, too.

• Sad 1

I thought there was quite a bit of that but I'm biased and will was the all 22 before I get bothered by it. It was a great game. Losing on a toss up always sucks. I'm glad that they're on a bye now. Get healthy, refueled and come out firing.

2 hours ago, fasteddie said:

If you posted every penalty that the refs didn't call, there would be no room left on the internet. It just seems that they called every ticky-tack penalty against the Bills. Get used to it.

God our fans are such whiners...

4 hours ago, fasteddie said:

If you posted every penalty that the refs didn't call, there would be no room left on the internet. It just seems that they called every ticky-tack penalty against the Bills. Get used to it.

Sit back and let it happen is the weakest thing I’ve ever heard. Always fight for what is right. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I'm not trying to blame the refs - just trying to understand the rules better

4 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

That’s a block from the side, which is legal. 

What I know (which could be wrong) is if you push/block the players while touching the numbers on the back of his jersey - that's a block in the back.
Am I wrong?