Proud of Josh, Diggs, Beasley and Brown

Everyone needs to stop being so negative. if they wouldn't have converted that hail mary everyone would have been happy the way we battled back to take the lead. all those players made fantastic plays to get the go ahead touchdown. I love this team we are so lucky to have them. I cant believe how fast people turn on them week to week its ridiculous. you should be happy to have a team that plays hard, gives us a chance to beat anyone. we havne't had a team that could do that since the kelly era. sure there are things that piss me off from time to time like maybe blitz a little more today and disguise it better. it does no good to put edmunds up on the line and have him run straight into a lineman. i dont think he could beat anyone 1 on 1. also remenber we were missing some defensive players. I for one am happy to know that if we are behind 1 score and get the ball back that we have a very good chance to score and win the game. 

Go Bills!!!!! 

• Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, billsfan4ever63 said:

Everyone needs to stop being so negative. if they wouldn't have converted that hail mary everyone would have been happy the way we battled back to take the lead. all those players made fantastic plays to get the go ahead touchdown. I love this team we are so lucky to have them. I cant believe how fast people turn on them week to week its ridiculous. you should be happy to have a team that plays hard, gives us a chance to beat anyone. we havne't had a team that could do that since the kelly era. sure there are things that piss me off from time to time like maybe blitz a little more today and disguise it better. it does no good to put edmunds up on the line and have him run straight into a lineman. i dont think he could beat anyone 1 on 1. also remenber we were missing some defensive players. I for one am happy to know that if we are behind 1 score and get the ball back that we have a very good chance to score and win the game. 

Go Bills!!!!! 

It’s a calming feeling knowing we are never quite out of it this season. The nail biters are bad for the heart especially today but at least we know we can hang with any team in the league. It’s also a little comforting to me that we have not seen a complete game from this team yet. 

• Like (+1) 1

Cardinals did a great last play. What bugged me was the time out called by the Bills just before their TD. Coaches have to be PARANOID. I had full confidence the Bills would score, but I didn't want the Cardinals to have any time left. 

Klein, Josh, BEASLEY, Diggs, BASS, they played a hell of game. Poyer and Hyde too, even if Poyer was on that last play.

I love these guys and they can sure ride back with their heads up high. Not like they choked, it's just the other team that had an amazing score.

10 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Cardinals did a great last play. What bugged me was the time out called by the Bills just before their TD. Coaches have to be PARANOID. I had full confidence the Bills would score, but I didn't want the Cardinals to have any time left. 

Klein, Josh, BEASLEY, Diggs, BASS, they played a hell of game. Poyer and Hyde too, even if Poyer was on that last play.

I love these guys and they can sure ride back with their heads up high. Not like they choked, it's just the other team that had an amazing score.

I get what you’re saying, Jerome. That said, that’s a hindsight 20/20 thought.

It’s not bad to call a time out when you’re still 21 yards away with 40 seconds on the clock. You don’t want our team to rush it either and then make a bad play or mistake that costs us the game.

The odds are just so slim that if the bills score that the Cardinals still win. That said, it happened. But, it’s not because of the time out that we called.

30 minutes ago, billsfan4ever63 said:

Go Bills!!!!! 

Good post, bro! I feel the exact same way.

If that play doesn’t happen, people are singing their praises.

It’s really weird to see people flip-flop week to week. We have a really good team. Are we the best yet? No. But, we have a really good team.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

I get what you’re saying, Jerome. That said, that’s a hindsight 20/20 thought.

It’s not bad to call a time out when you’re still 21 yards away with 40 seconds on the clock. You don’t want our team to rush it either and then make a bad play or mistake that costs us the game.

The odds are just so slim that if the bills score that the Cardinals still win. That said, it happened. But, it’s not because of the time out that we called.

I'm serious. I was really bewildered when they took that timeout. It was 2nd down too. Of course the chance it mattered was slim to none, but it's simply better when it's ... none.

Anyway, it is what it is. I'm not one big on "moral victories" and this doesn't really feel like one. Just that we can sense this team is the real deal, exciting, clutch, and players come through. It was a great and lucky play by the Cardinals, not the Bills choking.

1 minute ago, Jerome007 said:

I'm serious. I was really bewildered when they took that timeout. It was 2nd down too. Of course the chance it mattered was slim to none, but it's simply better when it's ... none.

Anyway, it is what it is. I'm not one big on "moral victories" and this doesn't really feel like one. Just that we can sense this team is the real deal, exciting, clutch, and players come through. It was a great and lucky play by the Cardinals, not the Bills choking.

Yup, I do agree that they’re the real deal and getting better.

41 minutes ago, billsfan4ever63 said:

Go Bills!!!!! 

Such an improbable play.

no issue with these guys going into the bye angry

It sucks we lost on that Hail Mary because our last drive to get the go-ahead TD before that was a thing of beauty.  Offensively we have come so far in a short period of time.  Beasely especially had himself another great game today.  I still think we can shore up the defense and become more of a complete team in the years to follow.  It was a hell of a game and the kind of game we could've only dreamed to be a part of during the Drought years.  The players deserve to hold their heads high tomorrow as do Bills fans.

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

It’s a calming feeling knowing we are never quite out of it this season. The nail biters are bad for the heart especially today but at least we know we can hang with any team in the league. It’s also a little comforting to me that we have not seen a complete game from this team yet. 

Seattle.

1 hour ago, Jerome007 said:

That’s the kind of thing that is 20/20 hindsight, Jerome.  If they don’t call a time out and the guys don’t score and seem discombobulated, the decision to not call one gets 2nd guessed all week.

They won’t be riding back with their heads high.  They feel sick, and they feel to a man that it should never have come to the last play because they should have done more to score earlier and often.  I don’t know a one of them but I’d bank on it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

I am so happy to see an offense that says ok we will just outscore you. 

this team, these players have me excited to watch a game win or loss for the first time since the 90s. 

I agree about our offense; easily the most encouraging it has been since the Super Bowl years.

So then why does everyone around here B word about our run game and the defense? 

I just wish Josh ran more and in a more dynamic way.  It's still the best thing he does.

Diggs is on pace for 116 catches and 1400 yards.

Beasley is on pace for 88 catches and 1030 yards.

Allen is on pace for 4500+ passing yards and 33 passing TDs

I'm sure Brown be up there as well if not for the nagging injuries all season. It's been along time since we have seen QB/WR production like this.