WR Jake Kumerow Active on Sunday

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We’re going to have Chris Hogan part II.

There will be a Kumerow thread that will be at 150 pages in a few weeks.  He will catch one TD today and people will fall in love with him.

Slow down there, mister.  There are plenty here still lamenting the underuse and eventual farewell to Foster. 😢

29 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

For clarification, he's still on PS but being brought up for this game?  Bills did that with Zimmer for the Jets opener and a few weeks later put him on 53 roster.

Yes he’s still on the PS and just brought up for the game. He will revert back to the PS after the game. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Gabe Davis in the dog house? Consecutive weeks with miscues. I hope that is not the case. I like that Davis as a rookie has at least been in position often to make catches in the end zone. 

John Brown still not fully  healthy?

Will we be sitting an extra TE?

I truly think he’s simply taking Taiwan Jones spot on ST. Don’t think any of the things you list will factor in. Jmo

46 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We’re going to have Chris Hogan part II.

There will be a Kumerow thread that will be at 150 pages in a few weeks.  He will catch one TD today and people will fall in love with him.

As they should, why denigrate the player or a happy fan?  really who’s got time for that... nuthin but luv,

Go Bills!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

With all of our WR's healthy and injuries elsewhere - it's a bit of a head scratcher to activate Jake Kumerow this week. Though I am interested to see him play. Will they have 7 active WR's on gameday or does someone take a seat?

He still could be inactive for the game and even if he is active I doubt he does anything more than replace Taiwan Jones on ST

20 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

With all of our WR's healthy and injuries elsewhere - it's a bit of a head scratcher to activate Jake Kumerow this week. Though I am interested to see him play. Will they have 7 active WR's on gameday or does someone take a seat?

He’s a gunner I would guess....