Biden Election Celebrations

18 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

are we or are we not in a pandemic?  Asking for a friend.

I see masks....crowds with masks.

Hopefully Biden will get his guidance from respectable epidemiologist rather than a loony radiologist.

Like asking a podiatrist to do hemorrhoid surgery.

The world celebrates.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/america-votes/welcome-back-america-world-celebrates-biden-harris-win-1.5179255

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Q-baby! said:

I hope there are no injuries from that giant landslide!!!!

I thought al the cities that boarded up were because right wingers were gonna riot? Oh wait we’re not children it was because the democrats were gonna burn down cities

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

I thought al the cities that boarded up were because right wingers were gonna riot? Oh wait we’re not children it was because the democrats were gonna burn down cities

Why would you guys riot? Trump thinks he’s won. 

53 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Looks like lots of elbow room in Times Square.  Social distancing at liberal events has been near non-existent so I wonder what is up.  

So NOW ya'll are worried about it.

Hypocrite much?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Nonsense.  I distance and use a mask while in public.  Anyways, why is there lots of standing room for the taking there?

I too believe folks need to remember to take precautions even when celebrating or protesting.

Just have had a lot of MAGA hat wearing folks where I live the past year bitching out poor cashiers and waitresses about having to wear a mask.

Got old.

Edited by WideNine

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

"Proud Boys....Boogaloo Boys"

These are the funniest names...

Ironic that these groups append "boys" to the end of their names when they're trying so hard to be men

Must be because New England already had 'Patriots' under copyright.  Pretty sure 'Cowgirls' is patented, too.

We have dogs back in the WH now!! 

https://people.com/pets/joe-biden-german-shepherd-major-first-rescue-dog-white-house/

Now introducing the First Dog-elects, Major and Champ Biden!

For the first time in four years, dogs are heading back to the White House thanks to president-elect Joe Biden, who won the electionover Donald Trump on Saturday.

Biden's German shepherd, Major, will also make history as the first rescue dog to live at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, according to NBC News.

The Biden family adopted Major from the Delaware Humane Association in November 2018, 10 years after the couple welcomed their first German shepherd, Champ.

“We are so happy to welcome Major to the Biden family, and we are grateful to the Delaware Humane Association for their work in finding forever homes for Major and countless other animals,” the Bidens said in a statement at the time.

Major, who was fostered by the Bidens before being adopted, was "from the litter of German shepherd pups that were surrendered and not doing well at all,” according to the Delaware Humane Association.

“Once we posted about them for your help, Joe Biden caught wind of them and reached out immediately. The rest is history," the group wrote on Facebook.

Champ was welcomed on Christmas 2008 and the beloved pet lived at the vice presidential residence at the U.S. Naval Observatory during Biden's two terms with former President Barack Obama. (Fun fact: Champ was the nickname Biden's father gave him when he was a boy.)

Champ and Major are frequently featured on the Bidens' social media pages and even made some special appearances leading up to the presidential election.

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

Why am I not surprised that there's joy in Western Europe at Biden's win? 

I bet there weren't a lot of celebrations in Russia, however. 

Our friends, the other democratic nations. I sure hope we expand the number of free nations. I wish we could develop a foreign policy that makes serious efforts—without war—to create health, strong democracies all over the world 

Someday they might come back and save us from ourselves! 

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

We have dogs back in the WH now!! 

https://people.com/pets/joe-biden-german-shepherd-major-first-rescue-dog-white-house/

Now introducing the First Dog-elects, Major and Champ Biden!

For the first time in four years, dogs are heading back to the White House thanks to president-elect Joe Biden, who won the electionover Donald Trump on Saturday.

Biden's German shepherd, Major, will also make history as the first rescue dog to live at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, according to NBC News.

The Biden family adopted Major from the Delaware Humane Association in November 2018, 10 years after the couple welcomed their first German shepherd, Champ.

“We are so happy to welcome Major to the Biden family, and we are grateful to the Delaware Humane Association for their work in finding forever homes for Major and countless other animals,” the Bidens said in a statement at the time.

Major, who was fostered by the Bidens before being adopted, was "from the litter of German shepherd pups that were surrendered and not doing well at all,” according to the Delaware Humane Association.

“Once we posted about them for your help, Joe Biden caught wind of them and reached out immediately. The rest is history," the group wrote on Facebook.

Champ was welcomed on Christmas 2008 and the beloved pet lived at the vice presidential residence at the U.S. Naval Observatory during Biden's two terms with former President Barack Obama. (Fun fact: Champ was the nickname Biden's father gave him when he was a boy.)

Champ and Major are frequently featured on the Bidens' social media pages and even made some special appearances leading up to the presidential election.

Our friends, the other democratic nations. I sure hope we expand the number of free nations. I wish we could develop a foreign policy that makes serious efforts—without war—to create health, strong democracies all over the world 

Someday they might come back and save us from ourselves! 

You shouldn't talk about jill biden like that.

50 minutes ago, BillStime said:

America is finally gonna earn back some of the respect it lost the past 4 years of an orange man child who attacked people and had his own cult followers rise up in violence when something didn't go Trumps way. Trump lived his time in the White House as if he was in high school and would just attack anyone did not matter if they had a disability he would attack that disability and thought it was a sign of weakness... in reality his own insecurity which we see playing out now turned out to be his biggest weakness. 

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

On 11/7/2020 at 6:23 PM, aristocrat said:

Actually you were wrong.

15 hours ago, SoTier said:

Why am I not surprised that there's joy in Western Europe at Biden's win? 

I bet there weren't a lot of celebrations in Russia, however. 

Supposedly Putin told Trump they were no longer friends b.c he couldn't beat out Biden.

• Like (+1) 1