Biden Election Celebrations

18 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

are we or are we not in a pandemic?  Asking for a friend.

I see masks....crowds with masks.

Hopefully Biden will get his guidance from respectable epidemiologist rather than a loony radiologist.

Like asking a podiatrist to do hemorrhoid surgery.

The world celebrates.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/america-votes/welcome-back-america-world-celebrates-biden-harris-win-1.5179255

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Q-baby! said:

I hope there are no injuries from that giant landslide!!!!

I thought al the cities that boarded up were because right wingers were gonna riot? Oh wait we’re not children it was because the democrats were gonna burn down cities

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

I thought al the cities that boarded up were because right wingers were gonna riot? Oh wait we’re not children it was because the democrats were gonna burn down cities

Why would you guys riot? Trump thinks he’s won. 

53 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Looks like lots of elbow room in Times Square.  Social distancing at liberal events has been near non-existent so I wonder what is up.  

So NOW ya'll are worried about it.

Hypocrite much?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Nonsense.  I distance and use a mask while in public.  Anyways, why is there lots of standing room for the taking there?

I too believe folks need to remember to take precautions even when celebrating or protesting.

Just have had a lot of MAGA hat wearing folks where I live the past year bitching out poor cashiers and waitresses about having to wear a mask.

Got old.

Edited by WideNine