Tua Tagovailoa - Future of Miami?

BillsM@fia

3 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

the Bills are truly legit they should handle AZ with no problems...not necessarily saying they should blow them out but shouldn't be a 3 point margin of victory like what happen with the Dolphins today.

Why is it a requirement that the Bills beat the Cards with no problem? Nobody expects that in the NFL. Bills aren’t trying to impress voters for college rankings. Your phins played a nice game today. Your 2nd win against a team with a winning record.The Bills need zero style pts after today to impress you or Cowherd. A 1 pt win against a pissed team that is good and needs a win would be fine. I would be real careful of counting your wins because of your data. With the exception of the Jets ( who likely win at least 1 game this year), each team you play could beat you. Your posts are really not objective and are based on a nice  4 game run. Assuming you can bank on that each week is the epitome of not being objective. 

Edited by QLBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Ok so you already have your Dolphins winning against the chargers ? Wow it’s like the 85 Bears. I’m gonna guess the Bills will focus on the Cards and are not worried about playing the Dolphins just yet. While the fans won’t be in the stands I would argue that weather that JA is used to might impact Tua. They better win the next four because the last four are going to be very tough on the phins. If you think the Pats will be easy your crazy. 

Exactly. Chargers aren't a guarantee for the Dolphins, and frankly neither are the Bengals. They'll beat the Broncos lol. 

4 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

As great as todays win is, I'm asking all Bills fans to rationally look at what Miami's doing.

This team is way ahead of schedule and looks to be better than where Buffalo was last year in comparing both teams and the quality of wins.

And yes next week's game is a  must win for 2 reasons:

1) To show they are as good or better than Miami by also winning in Arizona

2) To ensure they will stay ahead of Miami in the division at 8-2 through the bye as Miami will be 7-3 at that point.

Hmm, so next week's game is a "must win" to show that they are "as good or better than Miami"?

Would any of the following show that the Bills are "as good or better than Miami"?

-Beating NE,  who had earlier beaten Miami

-Beating Seattle, who had earlier beaten Miami (seeing a pattern here?)

-BEATING MIAMI, in Miami

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Hmm, so next week's game is a "must win" to show that they are "as good or better than Miami"?

Would any of the following show that the Bills are "as good or better than Miami"?

-Beating NE,  who had earlier beaten Miami

-Beating Seattle, who had earlier beaten Miami (seeing a pattern here?)

-BEATING MIAMI, in Miami

This guy (HFIQ) is an absolute joke. I truly believe he’s a troll to stir the pot. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

They beat Miami in Miami.  The Bills already showed they were better.  As for the rest... most reasonable people already viewed Miami as a solid team, well coached, and on the upswing.  Didn't need you to drool over them to see it.

Ooooh! Drooling brings so many images.  Drooling Baby. Drooling Idiot. Drooling mutt.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

This guy (HFIQ) is an absolute joke. I truly believe he’s a troll to stir the pot. 

I think your troll radar is working properly, although after every week and every win it’s getting harder to tell who’s trolling versus the regular old sour contrarians. Of which there are many.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NickelCity said:

Tell me they won't be back by next week...

I watched a lot of that game.

Such a horrendous loss.  They'll probably get them back.  

Miami has a little smoke and mirrors to them here.  Another defensive TD.  Missed FG at the end by AZ.  Who moved the ball up and down the field on them and Hopkins only had I think 30 yards on 3 targets.  So expect 12 this week.  Go back and look at that Texans game Tre.  

I think Drake will be back to.  Doesn't matter their RB is Murray who also plays QB at times.  He ran for over 100 today.  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

I watched a lot of that game.

Such a horrendous loss.  They'll probably get them back.  

Miami has a little smoke and mirrors to them here.  Another defensive TD.  Missed FG at the end by AZ.  Who moved the ball up and down the field on them and Hopkins only had I think 30 yards on 3 targets.  So expect 12 this week.  Go back and look at that Texans game Tre.  

This is the type of context that gets missed when I don't watch other games closely (AZ missing starters on D and Miami's favorable bounces). Appreciate the info. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, InEnemyTerritory said:

Everyone in this thread is underestimating the Fins.  They're a damn good team with a defense that's not going to stop generating MOs anytime soon.  They're not playing quite as good as Buffalo, but they're not far off.

I’m not reading that at all. I’ve seen respect for the Dolphins absolutely. But it’s not objective for anyone to assume easy wins in the NFL. Bills have a tough schedule. Dolphins is easier but to assume they are going to win the next four in a row because they just win four in a row is unrealistic. They aren’t dominating on D but they are good. Tua had a good game. NFL coaches have some tape they will game plan. I think they make the playoffs but for them to overtake us for the division imho I don’t think so. According to HIQ it’s a given. 

5 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

If the Bills are truly legit they should handle AZ with no problems...not necessarily saying they should blow them out but shouldn't be a 3 point margin of victory like what happen with the Dolphins today.

Because if Josh Allen loses to the same defense that Tua moved the ball easily against no only does the pressure start to build the critics will start doubting this team again.

HAHAH what the heck. Is this guy a russian bot?

1 hour ago, InEnemyTerritory said:

Everyone in this thread is underestimating the Fins.  They're a damn good team with a defense that's not going to stop generating MOs anytime soon.  They're not playing quite as good as Buffalo, but they're not far off.

But we really cannot forget, that Josh Allen, for some reason, is the Miami Dolphins f***ing daddy

1 hour ago, JoPoy88 said:

I think your troll radar is working properly, although after every week and every win it’s getting harder to tell who’s trolling versus the regular old sour contrarians. Of which there are many.

Trolls can be sour contrarians; some waddle in the pickle juice so long they become trolls.

145911-9468838Fr.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

If the Bills are truly legit they should handle AZ with no problems...not necessarily saying they should blow them out but shouldn't be a 3 point margin of victory like what happen with the Dolphins today.

Thanks for making so much sense.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Fins are good. Tua played a decent game for a 2nd start. If he can maintain that level of performance Miami is a playoff team. Not sure I see them catching the Bills this year, but I predicted pre-season their D would be good (I said top 10) and it is. They have forced turnovers 14 games straight. They have two good wide receivers and a good pass catching tight end too. Their running game is a work in progress but they have another heavy load of picks in the 2021 draft.

Miami are going to contend with Buffalo for the division in 2021 and beyond. 

9 hours ago, High Football IQ said:

Because if Josh Allen loses to the same defense that Tua moved the ball easily against no only does the pressure start to build the critics will start doubting this team again.

And if the Chiefs were truly legit they should blow out Carolina, but they didn’t.

And if the Titans are legit they should blow out Cincinnati, but they didn’t.

And if the Steelers are legit they should blow out the Cowboys, but they didn’t.

And if the Seahawks are legit they should blow out the Bills, but they didn’t.

Because this is the NFL, and week to week consistency isn’t as cut and dry as people would like it to be.

I’ll take a 2-0 victory on a safety or a FG fest that ends 12-9 if it means getting to the bye at 8-2.

• Like (+1) 3