Seahawks injury situation

TigerJ

This is a huge challenge coming up for Buffalo this coming Sunday, but could the Bills be catching a bit of a break?  The Seahawks had 10 players sit out their practice today, all with injuries (though two were apparently minor issues combined with veteran rest).  That includes their top 3 running backs,  the left side of their offensive line starters (Duane Brown with a knee plus veteran rest), starting tight end, two starting cornerbacks and a starting defensive end.  Buffalo, by comparison had four starters out of practice today.  Granted, the picture will change a lot by the weekend, and some of those guys will likely play, as will most of Buffalo's starters who didn't practice today, but this could still be a good week to catch the Seahawks if you have to play them.

https://www.seahawks.com/team/injury-report/

• Like (+1) 1

we got plenty of banged-up guys ourselves so get well guys; do we do same gameplan that we did against KC whuch was hope and pray

Might we stick with the new found running game this week and have it set up some play action or will regress to our mean and Josh ends up having to play hero qb

I'm for any advantage we can get.  I'd have no problem with the whole team coming down with a nasty little stomach bug that keeps them on the toilet through the weekend, but runs its course by Monday morning. Let em all sit. 

Speaking of injuries, I'm really interested to see what the OL combination will be Sunday. Hopefully Ford is a go.  

I have a feeling it's gonna be a great game Sunday.  I think this is the week we see the offense we saw games 1-4. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

They are likely going to have Jamal Adams back which is not goos for us...he is a superstar level player

Agree.   But I'd target him tbh.  Off injury still a new defense.  Chances are he's less than perfect this weekend. 

• Like (+1) 1

Going 1-1 or better over these next two games is huge for the Bills IMO.  Gutting out a W against a good, playoff caliber team while we’re still a bit banged up would show a lot.  Then we have a bye week sitting at 8-2 or 7-3 to get rested and healthier for the stretch. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

1st team all pro not sure what else you would need

Yeah and had the same stats as Bradley McDougald the safety that the Jets got in return. I want my safety making plays in the secondary not just living off of getting sacks for production. Seattle was fools for giving up what they did for Adams. 

15 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Yeah and had the same stats as Bradley McDougald the safety that the Jets got in return. I want my safety making plays in the secondary not just living off of getting sacks for production. Seattle was fools for giving up what they did for Adams. 

Impact on the game is what you want in any player and Adams gives you that regardless of what the stats say.

32 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Impact on the game is what you want in any player and Adams gives you that regardless of what the stats say.

Seattle D sucked with him and sucked without him. Jets D sucked with him and sucked without him. So what difference is he really making

• Like (+1) 2