Week 7 MNF: Bears at Rams, 8:20 EDT

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

Goff is extremely underwhelming.  Any success he has is most likely the result of his innovative head coach.  He’s got a slow release, isn’t a good athlete, doesn’t have a strong arm, slightly built and doesn’t stand strong against the rush.  

Literally every time someone gets a hand on him the ball looks like one of the cardinals that hit my bay window

• Haha (+1) 1

Dude stays making bad returns. Does he think a touchback still goes to the 20?

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

Refs are struggling. Missed the hold in the end-zone and then not blowing the whistle on that scrum.

Nah the refs are snowing it for the Rams by design. 

2 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

You're right.  I do think something needs to be done about the fact that badly under throwing the receiver makes it easier to get the flag though.

It does seem wrong to reward the offense for a poorly placed ball.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER

4 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

It does seem wrong to reward the offense for a poorly placed ball.

It reminds me of 3-point shooters launching themselves into the defender on their follow-through to get the whistle.  It's fair play to use the rules to your advantage but bad for the sport.

Trubisky made a Pro Bowl??  Must have been the replacement's replacement.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

8 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Lets put Patterson in the backfield and pitch him the ball and you guys think Daboll is bad lol.....

Yeah I said in the shoutbox earlier that after sitting through this mess I don’t want to hear any complaints about daboll for a good long while. 

• Like (+1) 1