DE Everson Griffen is available UPDATE: Traded to Lions!

HappyDays

12 minutes ago, NewEra said:

well, I really hope we don’t choose to move a 3rd rd pick for the current version of Everson Griffen.  Have you watched him play this year? 

I have. I wouldn’t make the trade. But want people to understand Money isn’t coming in without Money going out. 

they have 3M in cap space. 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’m good. Find a DT that can help in run support. I don’t hate our DEs. I certainly don’t love them either but fix the interior please.

Bills have had a serious problem setting the edge as well...BB will exploit it. 

I don’t think this is a good option, however. 

28 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

28 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

One more sack this year than Murphy and both UFAs after the season. Thanks but no thanks.

Name a worse DE to start for the Buffalo Bills than Trent Murphy.  Dude might be the least athletic guy on the entire Bills roster including the kicker/punter

Edited by Weatherman

1 hour ago, Process said:

Don't we have enough old, average DEs? He hasn't had double digits sacks since 2017. DT is much bigger need and getting a big guy in the middle will help us get more from the DEs we have. 

Exactly, I'll tolerate Jerry & Addison for the remainder of the year. But we need. DT 1tech help bad. Harry is horrible. Zimmer can't play 1T.  And Ed should be exclusively 3T. 

2 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Murph no an UFA next year 

Name a worse DE to start for the Buffalo Bills than Trent Murphy.  Dude might be the least athletic guy on the entire Bills roster including the kicker/punter.

I'm pretty sure combined with Espinosa on the first sack of Darnold yesterday. In terms of worst athletes I'm sure he could beat AJ Klein and several of our depth Online men. He's a whipping boy admit lived up to his contract but he's been better than Butler, Johnson this season.

9 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Exactly, I'll tolerate Jerry & Addison for the remainder of the year. But we need. DT 1tech help bad. Harry is horrible. Zimmer can't play 1T.  And Ed should be exclusively 3T. 

The problem is we don't have a 1T on the roster. I'd love Thomlinson as eluded in the Atkins/Dunlap discussion. 

2 minutes ago, BillzFreak said:

We signed Vernon Butler to be the 1tech, dude is 6'4 330lbs. If we whiffed on anyone in free agency it has been him so far. Quinton Jefferson has been a decent addition and Addison is on pace for the same seasons he had in carolina.

Butler has size but but not much more as takes more than that to be a NT and thankfully it'll only eat $1 million to cut him next year which hope we do.

Edited by The Jokeman

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I'm pretty sure combined with Espinosa on the first sack of Darnold yesterday. In terms of worst athletes I'm sure he could beat AJ Klein and several of our depth Online men. He's a whipping boy admit lived up to his contract but he's been better than Butler, Johnson this season.

When you’re comparing the athleticism of our starting DE to our depth oline guys, that solidifies my narrative.

2 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

When you’re comparing the athleticism of our starting DE to our depth oline guys, that solidifies my narrative.

Trent is a good 3rd DE too bad we're paying him like a starter. Yet we took a flyer on a guy who got 10 sacks a few years back. That said he hasn't killed this team.

Edited by The Jokeman

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I was surprised to see that Epenesa already has 1.5 sacks and 3 other tackles for loss in his limited time.  Not one of those immediate impact rookies but he's starting to flash.

His sacks are memorable but nothing else so far except I 5hink he's a LB with his size and uniform #.