Gameday Thread Week 7 PreGame Bills @ Jets

Chandler#81

7 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

So is today the day Ike Bogart gets his shot? Guy has been hanging around a few years now, has had plenty of time to build up his strength. This should be his chance I would guess.

Just might be! Feel like he’s been around forever and has never really played. May finally get his shot to see what he can do. My expectations aren't all that high, but you never know. Not like we’ve had world beater performance from our guards this year. 

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

Just might be! Feel like he’s been around forever and has never really played. May finally get his shot to see what he can do. My expectations aren't all that high, but you never know. Not like we’ve had world beater performance from our guards this year. 

Not expecting much myself. He's very tall for a guard so I'm definitely not expecting any improvement in the run game.

• Like (+1) 1

GAME DAY!!! Back to 1:00 PM on a Sunday. I like that. Several important decisions to make in order to right the ship and get to a very respectable  5-2 record! After careful deliberation.........

.......I’m going with nachos! 

• Like (+1) 2

As fans, is there even anything to get excited about this game?

I almost feel that any mistake, blunder, or poor throw the team makes will be magnified because it’s against the crappy Jets...On the flip side, any positive thing the Bills do will be downplayed because it’s against the crappy Jets...

God, help us all...lol