YoloinOhio

Week 7: Bills at Jets

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought they had until next Wednesday before this applies.

I'll look for where I found that, but it's 3 weeks from when he starts practicing.

Thanks, you are right.  I for some reason had Saturday in my head.  That's a relief.

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

It’s time to start making moves here. We are cutting it way to think all over the defense. Not practice squad call ups that you can find in a garbage can. But trade for a guy that could start in the league. Guys are hurt. Even the ones that are playing. We need more players that are acceptable starters on defense. Let’s go Beane

It’s not like there’s a ton of players just readily available. I’m sure they’re exploring options but this isn’t a buffet 

Just now, Rc2catch said:

It’s not like there’s a ton of players just readily available. I’m sure they’re exploring options but this isn’t a buffet 

I don’t agree with that statement tbh. There are 14 teams with less then 2 wins and almost every non Qb is on the table for a trade (within reason). There are always ways. You just have to be interested and willing to give back something.

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t agree with that statement tbh. There are 14 teams with less then 2 wins and almost every non Qb is on the table for a trade (within reason). There are always ways. You just have to be interested and willing to give back something.

Why wouldn’t Beane be interested? Or willing to give something up? For all we know he’s been on the phone the last two weeks trying to make an impact move. Or maybe his coaches are telling him he doesn’t need to. I surely don’t know. He doesn’t strike me as a guy who is content to sit on his hands 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I think the Bills are going to lose 12 straight games to end the season. Jets beat a broken Bills teams 27-21.

Maybe you shouldn't think so much.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Why wouldn’t Beane be interested? Or willing to give something up? For all we know he’s been on the phone the last two weeks trying to make an impact move. Or maybe his coaches are telling him he doesn’t need to. I surely don’t know. He doesn’t strike me as a guy who is content to sit on his hands 

I’m not saying it won’t happen. There will jist be a point where it’s to late. The time is nor to make a move.

Before all the gloom and doom posts show up in full force. Remember the Broncos beat the Jets with many of their starters out plus they were starting some no-name scrub at QB making his first start. Adam Gase is still their HC. Bills have Allen, Diggs, Beasley, Singletary going up against an awful defense. Even with the injuries the Bills have enough to win this game comfortably.

My condolences to anyone playing against Frank Gore in fantasy this week.

• Like (+1) 3

Only 7 offensive lineman now I believe with Ford out.  They may have to bring one up from PS if they want to dress 8, so they can dress 48 instead of 46.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

My condolences to anyone playing against Frank Gore in fantasy this week.

Lol with his 16 carries for 37 yards. 
Might be a good week for Perine to shine though. 

4 minutes ago, boco357 said:

Only 7 offensive lineman now I believe with Ford out.  They may have to bring one up from PS if they want to dress 8, so they can dress 48 instead of 46.

Great catch.  Another reason to hope Mongo gets called up Saturday.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Against our defense I wouldn't be shocked if he averaged 3 ypc. Which would be really good for him. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Mixon is out so I have to play Perine off my bench. A certain jinx on Perine btw. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Mixon is out so I have to play Perine off my bench. A certain jinx on Perine btw. 

What better week for our defense to show up and dominate right? I also have Mixon in one league and I grabbed Jamaal Williams and prey Aaron Jones doesn’t go. Or roll the dice on Le’Veon playing 

16 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Maybe you shouldn't think so much.

He clearly doesn’t. 

• Thanks! (+1) 1