Week 7: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Why wouldn’t Beane be interested? Or willing to give something up? For all we know he’s been on the phone the last two weeks trying to make an impact move. Or maybe his coaches are telling him he doesn’t need to. I surely don’t know. He doesn’t strike me as a guy who is content to sit on his hands 

I’m not saying it won’t happen. There will jist be a point where it’s to late. The time is nor to make a move.

Before all the gloom and doom posts show up in full force. Remember the Broncos beat the Jets with many of their starters out plus they were starting some no-name scrub at QB making his first start. Adam Gase is still their HC. Bills have Allen, Diggs, Beasley, Singletary going up against an awful defense. Even with the injuries the Bills have enough to win this game comfortably.

4 minutes ago, boco357 said:

Only 7 offensive lineman now I believe with Ford out.  They may have to bring one up from PS if they want to dress 8, so they can dress 48 instead of 46.

Great catch.  Another reason to hope Mongo gets called up Saturday.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Mixon is out so I have to play Perine off my bench. A certain jinx on Perine btw. 

What better week for our defense to show up and dominate right? I also have Mixon in one league and I grabbed Jamaal Williams and prey Aaron Jones doesn’t go. Or roll the dice on Le’Veon playing 

1 hour ago, par73 said:

I think the betting line is far too high. Given the performance of the defense, as well as injuries on that side of the ball, I'm not confident they can stop anyone.

The offense has no running game, and Allen seems to be reverting to 2018 form. And John Brown is a huge loss, assuming he can't play.

I listen to NYC sports radio on a daily. They consider this Jets team to be the worse in franchise history. 

Many on there will argue 13.5 points being to low. 

The on air personalities and the callers all have alot of respect for Buf and view them in the upper tier of the nfl . 

I'm just happy these injuries are happening this week. Our entire 2and string would be competitive versus them.

They're a historically bad team

19 minutes ago, boco357 said:

Only 7 offensive lineman now I believe with Ford out.  They may have to bring one up from PS if they want to dress 8, so they can dress 48 instead of 46.

I might be confused, but I thought league rule that they have to dress 8 OL?  Am I mistaken? 

So it's not "may have to", they're gonna have to.

I think we're going to see a player or two get IR'd because it may be the only way we can bring up enough guys to play.

Unless Beane pulls off a trade this afternoon or cuts someone

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I might be confused, but I thought league rule that they have to dress 8 OL?  Am I mistaken? 

So it's not "may have to", they're gonna have to.

I think we're going to see a player or two get IR'd because it may be the only way we can bring up enough guys to play.

Unless Beane pulls off a trade this afternoon or cuts someone

If a team want to dress the additional 2 players (48 vs. 46) you have to dress 8 OL.

38 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Before all the gloom and doom posts show up in full force. Remember the Broncos beat the Jets with many of their starters out plus they were starting some no-name scrub at QB making his first start. Adam Gase is still their HC. Bills have Allen, Diggs, Beasley, Singletary going up against an awful defense. Even with the injuries the Bills have enough to win this game comfortably.

jets awful defense is better than the Bills.