Week 7: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

Unexpectedly, this has become a big game for the Bills.

They need a win desperately. Better, is a lopsided win with all three phases of the game playing well against an inferior opponent. The timing of this game serves the Bills well. The Jets can should help make things better.

BUT, a poor performance here and there will be serious questions about this teams abilities. I don't expect that, but as I said at the beginning, this has become a must win game, and a "must win" with at least a "decent" performance.

I think they will.

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Unexpectedly, this has become a big game for the Bills.

They need a win desperately. Better, is a lopsided win with all three phases of the game playing well against an inferior opponent. The timing of this game serves the Bills well. The Jets can should help make things better.

BUT, a poor performance here and there will be serious questions about this teams abilities. I don't expect that, but as I said at the beginning, this has become a must win game, and a "must win" with at least a "decent" performance.

I think they will.

They always needed to win this game our schedule was/is tough this year you have to beat the teams you should beat.

• Like (+1) 7

This season from the get go was going to be tough.  The last three games were supposed to be and were a HUGE test for the Bills.  With 4 major parts of the D pretty much gone this season that makes it even harder.  With the toughest schedule in the NFL from here on out nothing will be easy.  Bills needs to string together a few wins to prevent the bandwagon fans from breaking their ankles hopping off.  I already see a MASH unit following the wagon and quite a few of the sky is falling folks are getting triage on their breaks from the fall......perspective people perspective!!!

• Haha (+1) 3

This game worries me - because Greggo and cheap shots and late hits.

Dont think you can take any team for granted in the NFL, but wondering if because it's the Jets that might factor into keeping Milano out another week and letting guys like Brown heal up.  Maybe they could also sit Edmunds for his shoulder and at the same time see if the defense gets better 😛

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

This is a huge game for the offense. They need a solid showing and get some of the swagger back from the 1st 4 weeks. 

Our d is another story, miracles are needed. 

Next 4 games before the bye we need to go 3-1

The Jets will make our D like like superstars.