Lebatard admits he was wrong on Allen

Haze_21

Lebatard with a good take on Allen after a disappointing bills game. He was a loud Josh hater but his takeaway from the game is Allen is legit, the same takeaway I share and why I'm not too upset about the loss. Losses don't hurt as much when you have a legit qb. When you don't fear 3rd and long you have something. I was wrong on Allen too. 

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=30114288

• Like (+1) 2

anyone notice when CBS showed a shot of the Bills sideline late in the 4th quarter, Allen was going down the bench and slapping hands with the offensive linemen?  Almost as if to say “we’ll get them next time”.  I thought that was really nice and showed good leadership.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

anyone notice when CBS showed a shot of the Bills sideline late in the 4th quarter, Allen was going down the bench and slapping hands with the offensive linemen?  Almost as if to say “we’ll get them next time”.  I thought that was really nice and showed good leadership.

Saw that an thought the same. Was impressed by this and think they have a bad taste in their mouth right now and are completely focused on this Monday and I bet we will see a whole different energy level!! 

7 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

As I don't watch college ball much I didn't really know much about him when we drafted him, other than what people were saying. So I went and watched every one of his throws someone had helpfully put on YouTube. 

One of the things that made me an instant fan of his (aside from the arm strength etc.) was the way he was with his teammates. He was doing all the stuff you say, going around, getting in his guys faces, being a leader. I thought, that's exactly what this team needs. 

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

Yes, Feeley commented on that during the broadcast.

This was a good game for Allen to learn from. Vrabel gave him looks he hasn't seen before. He'll be fine. He hasn't met an obstacle he couldn't overcome yet in his career. I feel the offense let him down more than he let them down even if he wasnt as sharp as usual.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Who cares what TheBastard thinks?

5 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

I feel so much better now.

It isn't that his opinion is particularly important I just thought it was a good segment given the loss and the timing. And he is one of the more articulate radio guys. ✌️

• Like (+1) 2

One of the guys on the ESPN “Get Up” show also praised Allen this morning.  said he was more impressed w Josh in this loss, than some wins. I think a few throws were impressive, as were the 3rd down conversions... but his horrendous 3rd qtr INT kinda wiped out all the good for me.

• Like (+1) 2