Dak Prescott ankle injury

YoloinOhio

I’m sick of all the constant Cowboy talk and the attention to his contract, but there is ZERO doubt that I wish him a speedy and full recovery. He bet on himself, and he had a setback. He still has a very bright future, Get well and stay strong! 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m sick of all the constant Cowboy talk and the attention to his contract, but there is ZERO doubt that I wish him a speedy and full recovery. He bet on himself, and he had a setback. He still has a very bright future, Get well and stay strong! 

agree on all.

Bolded might be rough for him depending on what Dalton does. It's not likely, but if Dalton goes on a tear and gets them into the playoffs who knows what Jerrah will do. 

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Like (+1) 1

Well, now the contract debate will 100% be the #1 offseason topic as everyone disputes his worth. 
Does anyone else think it’s possible Dalton steps in and leads them to a first round exit of the playoffs? 
Pound Elliot, short pass game, control the clock, keep that pass rush fresh. Silly to say maybe but they may be better with Dak out. I think they’ve lost track of what was really successful for them. 

I don’t like severe injuries for 99% of the players so I do feel bad for the guy. Not for cowboy fans though. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

If it is a single clean break there is a chance he could be healthy by the time the 2021 season begins. Question is who is willing to sign him to a contract when they don't know how it affects him long term? 

Can the cowboys franchise him again? Are you still allowed to franchise a player two years in a row?

Just now, Process said:

Can the cowboys franchise him again? Are you still allowed to franchise a player two years in a row?

Yes I believe so 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

If it is a single clean break there is a chance he could be healthy by the time the 2021 season begins. Question is who is willing to sign him to a contract when they don't know how it affects him long term? 

New England 

1 minute ago, Process said:

Yes but its more expensive.

I make fun of him a lot because I think he should have taken the contract and think he is a fool that he didn't.  That said, I wish him the best.  Horrible injury and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

24 minutes ago, Augie said:

Agreed.  He's also had to deal with the loss of his brother so it's been a tough year on him.  On the football side, if Dalton isn't a big drop off then the Cowboys might move on from him.