Week 6: Chiefs at Bills (+5): Monday 5pm on Fox

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

3 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Gonna be a blood bath. No way the Bills can stop the Chiefs. Our defense made the titans look like a good offense minus two starters wrs. Our only hope is to out score them. The offense looked like ***** too. Allen regressed, oline was bad in all facets, wr drops, etc...I calling for a 38 to 17 loss. Hope I'm wrong. 

that's the only way to win...you lose if you don't

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Gonna be a blood bath. No way the Bills can stop the Chiefs. Our defense made the titans look like a good offense minus two starters wrs. Our only hope is to out score them. The offense looked like ***** too. Allen regressed, oline was bad in all facets, wr drops, etc...I calling for a 38 to 17 loss. Hope I'm wrong. 

Get a bucket to catch all that sky...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Could it be the Bills might not be as good as their record? We are about to find out how good we really are. That Allen performance along with our poor defense has me worried. A good performance against the Chiefs would go a long way. They don't even have to win it. Just show me they can compete. 

I have a talent for spotting these things: you're the Life of the Pahtee, aintcha?

I don't wanna say it but this will be another blowout loss on national TV 

IF we were playing any other team in the league the Bills stomp them, except for this Chiefs team coming off a loss. Andy Reid rarely loses back to back games and Mahomes has never had it happen. 

We need to go minimum 2-1 in this next 3 game stretch. Anything less and we will be fighting for the 7th playoff spot with the other mediocre teams in the conference. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Why does josh keep wearing a visor in practice when he can’t on game day. Waiting for a medical referral? Trying to get better at things and not have to worry about his eyes with the defense? 

just curious. 

2 hours ago, Mango said:

Why does josh keep wearing a visor in practice when he can’t on game day. Waiting for a medical referral? Trying to get better at things and not have to worry about his eyes with the defense? 

just curious. 

maybe to keep our defense guessing in practice since they wouldn’t be able to see his eyes lmaooo idk 

4 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

IF we were playing any other team in the league the Bills stomp them, except for this Chiefs team coming off a loss. Andy Reid rarely loses back to back games and Mahomes has never had it happen. 

We need to go minimum 2-1 in this next 3 game stretch. Anything less and we will be fighting for the 7th playoff spot with the other mediocre teams in the conference. 

"I don't want to say it"

Uh huh. Sure.

12 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

"Hope I'm wong."

Sure

6 hours ago, Mango said:

just curious. 

6 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Mahomes just lost back to back games last year - weeks 5 and 6. Also lost back to back games the year before, weeks 15 and 16.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

maybe to keep our defense guessing in practice since they wouldn’t be able to see his eyes lmaooo idk 

That’s a good one lol 🤣 or better yet so the defense can’t see his face win his making those stupid faces like y’all suck. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Based on your posting history, you’re going to have a tough slog convincing folks that you don’t want to say it.

• Haha (+1) 2