Week 6: Chiefs at Bills (+5): Monday 5pm on Fox

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That's still incredible.  The way our defense looks, if you would have told me they were 31st, I would have believed you.

People may as well not even try to defend anymore. Getting 3-4 solid stops a game is miraculous in most cases. It's a damned shame.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

The Bills are actually 11th in defensive scoring.  It's a league wide issue

It actually makes me question how good our offense really is.  I mean, I know they are good but....how good?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

It actually makes me question how good our offense really is.  I mean, I know they are good but....how good?

they're good. that defensive stat is wrong.the bills are 21st in points allowed..... more importantly they are 31st in 3rd down conversions given up at just over 50%. thats absolutely horrendous.

10 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Chiefs will score at least 40. Bet the over and bet it hard.

I keep saying to myself that this defense will eventually figure it out, and then they just get worse, so yea... no pressure Josh, but we're going to need you to score every drive come Monday.

Need to actually have a better game plan than against Titans. The defensive game plan against the Titans was atrocious. 

copy what Raiders did. 3 man Rush and put 8 in coverage. Do not let Chiefs beat you exploiting a 1 on 1 with their speed. 

make KC outscore you with CEH. Being what you are going to give them. 

I have never seen a more predictable running formation than what the Bills have been displaying. They absolutely have to get more creative with our rbs. If this offense turns 1 dimensional with the blueprint the Titans showed last night, it's going to be an ugly 3 out of 4 games coming up. 

The whole thing with this team is now what? It would be easy to just give the negative people reason to say “same Bills” But can we actually get up off the mat after last night and make it a 1 off? Coming up small in a big spot is the bills of the last 30 years. Can it actually change for once? Or are we going to be 4-2 on the road to a typical let down season?

38 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

I havent read thru the entire thread,  but I assume no fans will be allowed for this game?  F’ing BS given Tenn gets fans but are the one team to have managed COVID the worst thus far. 

No updates as of yet :(. Assuming we are past the point of that for this game, but holding out Hope for later in season 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

Chiefs will score at least 40. Bet the over and bet it hard.

Pray for the return of Brown, and anyone else who is out right now.  But Brown in particular.

Only way we win this game is if we outscore the Chiefs.

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

they're good. that defensive stat is wrong.the bills are 21st in points allowed..... more importantly they are 31st in 3rd down conversions given up at just over 50%. thats absolutely horrendous.

From leading the league in 3 and outs last year to not being able to even force a punt in some games...it is crazy how fast they have fallen off