Additional information regarding the actions taken

SDS

I realized in my long rambling post that I did make it easy for people like I requested others make it easy for me/us. So, let me expand upon the recent events, that came after the "post in this topic to ***** on X", a 30 day suspension, multiple attempts to bypass it, and an ensuing PM pissing match upon return. This is what I was told to look at:

(My interpretation is that The Frankish Reich is being accused of making a duplicate topic. The response below.)

"You know how you can tell an asshat from a good poster? "

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/227311-will-trump-be-healthy-enough-to-run-and-serve/?do=findComment&comment=6758287
Thumbs up: Buffalo Gal, carpet crawler, dub, Dragoon

"Liars gonna lie." Posted ####### meme
Link deleted

"It's a special: "LOOK AT ME! I NEED ATTENTION" post by the board's newest chief Asshat. :lol: It's fun to watch such a dumb man go through such lengths  to prove how incalculably dumb he truly is."

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/227311-will-trump-be-healthy-enough-to-run-and-serve/?do=findComment&comment=6758300

Thumbs up: dubs, Laughed: cinga

"You could have put this in any number of threads. It would be just as forgettable and stupid in those threads as it would be on its own. But, the asshat would rather ***** up the board like a pelican because he's in desperate need for attention. It's funny to witness a grown man continually make an ass out of himself in public. :lol: "

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/227311-will-trump-be-healthy-enough-to-run-and-serve/?do=findComment&comment=6758321

"You're so full of shite you can't even keep up with your own bullshite positions. Carry on being a dishonest asshat. :lol: "
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/227311-will-trump-be-healthy-enough-to-run-and-serve/?do=findComment&comment=6758354

"That's unfair to ask. He's not even smart enough to realize the sky is blue. "

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/227311-will-trump-be-healthy-enough-to-run-and-serve/?do=findComment&comment=6758385

Upon further investigation, I read this (In response to TFR's request to stop the name calling):

"Nope. Don't think I will. I gave you weeks of civility, you wanted none of it. Now you just get the horns. Your choice, Frank. "

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/191395-the-deep-state-war-heats-up-ph34r/?do=findComment&comment=6752991

I have looked over pages and pages and pages of posts by TFR and other than pushing back on positions, conspiracy theories and sometimes the general bent of PPP, I see absolutely nothing outside the normal back and forth of political talk that justified any of this on the heels on that suspension.

TFR's posting history (I apologize for pulling you into this):

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/profile/24239-the-frankish-reich/content/?type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

Maybe I missed something. 🤷‍♂️

I also want to make it clear that TFR did not report anything. Another member did. So I ask:

1. What do I tell the member who reported the above and expresses to us that another member is facing unwarranted, repetitive abuse?

2. What am I supposed to do after reading the above after just going through this scenario with the reported member?

3. As this country becomes more polarized and as our discourse increasingly gets more extreme, why would I want this Buffalo Bills Community associated with the above (among other things)? A lot of people post anonymously here. I, however, am not (or at least it is the worst secret ever).

I want to note that, unless I missed it, friends of DR didn't exactly call for him to relax. Posters have responded that people here handle it themselves. So far I have failed to see where TFR needed to be handled like this. I do see DR needing to take a step back (IMO), but no advice was offered (unless it was done privately and he ignored it).

Edit: Oh, and one last thing… The PM ***** storm that I got pulled into had to do with DR continually accusing another member of supporting child abuse, which DR asserted in PM. (I incorrectly posted that the DR accused the member of actual abuse. I apologize for my mistake.)

Just additional information from my point of view.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Would it change your mind?

many people keep asserting that I’m wrong. Therefore, I am being completely transparent about what I acted on. I am politely asking for others to tell me what I missed or what I interpreted incorrectly. Do you have a response to the above?

and to answer your question, I routinely take ownership and responsibility when I am wrong and do my best to make corrections.

• Like (+1) 4

A few liberal posters who only joined a relatively short time ago, provide little or no actual content beyond childish memes and repetitive responses apparently goaded DR into responding to their antics. 

Once he responded to their repeated infantile posts they run to a mod to complain.

DR has a long history of providing interesting content.  

I don't want to see the board lose one if its most prolific members because of the actions of a small group of instigators.

Also, the 'asshats' earned the name IMO.  They open new threads where there was a perfectly good one to add to.  It ends up cluttering the board with multiple threads on the same basic subject.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, bdutton said:

A few liberal posters who only joined a relatively short time ago, provide little or no actual content beyond childish memes and repetitive responses apparently goaded DR into responding to their antics. 

Once he responded to their repeated infantile posts they run to a mod to complain.

I don't want to see the board lose one if its most prolific members because of the actions of a small group of instigators.

Also, the 'asshats' earned the name IMO.  They open new threads where there was a perfectly good one to add to.  It ends up cluttering the board with multiple threads on the same basic subject.

100% Agree with this.  

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, bdutton said:

if you bothered to read the original post, this is unequivocally not the situation under discussion. I would be happy to listen to responses to the original post, not a random theory.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, SDS said:

if you bothered to read the original post, this is unequivocally not the situation under discussion. I would be happy to listen to responses to the original post, not a random theory.

What he cites is not random theory.

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks for the advice but................

Sorry Scott I got nuthin other than my condolences for being dragged to the kiddy cesspool.  

22 minutes ago, bdutton said:

As an ardent conservative that believes in full personal responsibility and from what I've heard I feel that DR made his own bed.

I'm a manager by trade.  We need to all grow up and take this shitstorm as a way to fix the mess that this board has become.  

• Like (+1) 4

8 hours ago, realtruelove said:

What he cites is not random theory.

You're right, it doesn't even meet the bar.

It's obvious projection. From looking at the contents of this forum, it's a hang out for the far right and conspiracy theorists. I suppose when it was just that type of content that was posted here, the board was fine with it. Since other people have started raising more nuanced central and left topics however, anyone that does not fall in line with the deepstate, anti-media, pro-donald thought system has been ferociously bullied around here.

For me and some others, it's not a problem. That doesn't mean there isn't one.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

It is difficult to know how honest I should be... will I receive warning points? Will I be banned? I sincerely hope not, but here goes...

What has happened is the personal foul flag was tossed at the one who retaliated.  TFR is on my ignore list for a number of reasons, but  mostly because he overbearing, rude, obnoxious, condescending, displays passive-aggressive hostility, and is antagonistic. I may have missed a few, but you get the idea.

Over the past year I have watched DR take it on the chin down here. He continually engaged people I would not have given the time of day to simply because he feels everyone can be reasoned with. The constant poking, picking, needling, and trolling he received down here went above and beyond what someone should ever endure on a message board.  And yet, he was kind enough to endure it in order to share with us his sources and perspective. And, he has sources that the rest of us can only dream of.

Is PPP moderated, or not? If it is moderated, what besides crusading and call-out-threads, is prohibited? What will earn you a warning? What will earn you a banning?  Clarity and even handedness is truly what people seek. People cannot obey rules they do not know exist.  If we are told this is a "fire free zone" and then suddenly it is not, how are people to react?

TBD is your website. You make the rules. People really want to know what those rules are.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 8

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It is difficult to know how honest I should be... will I receive warning points? Will I be banned? I sincerely hope not, but here goes...

What has happened is the personal foul flag was tossed at the one who retaliated.  TFR is on my ignore list for a number of reasons, but  mostly because he overbearing, rude, obnoxious, condescending, displays passive-aggressive hostility, and is antagonistic. I may have missed a few, but you get the idea.

Over the past year I have watched DR take it on the chin down here. He continually engaged people I would not have given the time of day to simply because he feels everyone can be reasoned with. The constant poking, picking, needling, and trolling he received down here went above and beyond what someone should ever endure on a message board.  And yet, he was kind enough to endure it in order to share with us his sources and perspective. And, he has sources that the rest of us can only dream of.

Is PPP moderated, or not? If it is moderated, what besides crusading and call-out-threads, is prohibited? What will earn you a warning? What will earn you a banning?  Clarity and even handedness is truly what people seek. People cannot obey rules they do not know exist.  If we are told this is a "fire free zone" and then suddenly it is not, how are people to react?

TBD is your website. You make the rules. People really want to know what those rules are.

Did you read SDS's post? Read DR's behavior and don't do that. It is not like he got banned for calling someone an idiot. He got suspended and warned. Then after that, poked the bear and attacked the site and SDS, a human who happens to have started this site. Maybe that was really bad. He made his bed and he now lives with it. If you don't do those things, you're good to go. 

For instance, in August, DR started a topic that basically said, "This topic is to be used by the community to ***** on another member". 

This may not register with you, but as the admin here - it registers with me. It's a BIG deal. We have probably had 8-9 million posts in this community. This is the first time I have ever seen this done to this extreme. Raw and ugly. (This is waaaaay different than some call out post over a beef. In the message board world, this was psychotic.) It doesn't matter if you think the "other member" is annoying or that you dislike them. It doesn't matter how valuable you think DR is to a politics discussion in a Buffalo Bills community. I am the administrator for BOTH people here, as well everyone else in the community at large.

I suspended him for 30 days. I was met with a childish barrage of additional accounts being registered. Completely wasting my time.

When he came back I met with an instant PM pissing match between him and another member that included me. Again. Over 50 years, with a real life to attend to. DR ignores it.

Then last night I get barraged with 5-6 reports from PPP. So I again stop what i am doing to look into a politics subforum in a Buffalo bills community. And there he is - calling a member an ####### 1, 2, 3, 4 times in a row. Oblivious to what happened a month ago. That member he bombed had all the appearances of just trying to talk. What am I, now having my nose shoved into another pile of his *****, supposed to do? Say others think DR is a very valuable member in a politics subforum in a Buffalo Bills community and therefore he has carte blanche to treat anyone, anywhere however he wants, whenever he wants? I can't unsee it. It was completely brazen and completely dismissive of an event we just had before. While DR was calling another member an #######, he was flipping me the middle finger.

This is where I ask each of you to step back and see this through my soda straw. As an administrator, I don't care about his politics or his point of view. All that conspiracy stuff is sitting right there untouched. However, his grotesque treatment of others is actually behavior that I am forced to occasionally address. He unnecessarily takes time away from me and my life to deal with his extreme behavior. 

SDS also banned a serial spammer and some other junk accounts. 

It's astounding to me the narrative that DR is being cast as your hero in this when the guy who literally created this place went out of his way to explain (unnecessarily) what DR did to ban himself. 

Edited by shoshin
  • Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, SDS said:

many people keep asserting that I’m wrong. Therefore, I am being completely transparent about what I acted on. I am politely asking for others to tell me what I missed or what I interpreted incorrectly. Do you have a response to the above?

and to answer your question, I routinely take ownership and responsibility when I am wrong and do my best to make corrections.

..think you need to lighten up on yourself friend......society today is sinking faster than the Titanic into a moribund state of hatred, foment, vitriol, intolerance et al.....gone are the days of tolerance, respect, abiding by laws & mores' as well as inclusion, etc....if that is society's downward trend, how the hell do you expect to reverse the trend on PPP?........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SDS said:

This is your board, in the end you can do what you want. That said, it's pretty simple, if you really want to know what is going on down here and why you're having so many problems. Take a look at a year ago, did you have as many complaints as now? I probably doubt it. There are many, many good people who have left this board and probably won't be back. That's a shame. DR brought a lot of information to this sight and we were lucky to have him.

Unfortunately, there are a group of radical people on the left who's only purpose on here was to shut it down, just because they didn't agree with it. There is a reason so many people are upset with the way DR has been treated. Shouldn't that tell you anything? 

Just like you can do anything you want with this board, I can also walk away like so many have this past year. But after being here almost 20 years, I don't want to walk away. I still think you have the best Bill's website around. 

I respect your opinion Scott, though I may not agree with it, I have learned so much from the people on PPP. I might have to leave PPP and just stick to the main board. I love this website,  I love how much work you put into it. I don't like the fact that you have to put up with nonsense. In my mind, I think you have done a great service to Bills fans for many years. I hope your health and your families health issues can be treated, in the end, that's all that really matters. 

P.S: It's funny, I really just realized how much TBD means to me while I was writing this post. Which might explain why I seem to be all over the place.

You do a great job here Scott and for that I am forever grateful. 

DR has become obsessed and bullied the crap out of anyone that wouldn’t come around to his point of view.  His initial reasoned approach would eventually turn to constant insults if you didn’t agree with his interpretations. Not sure how any regulars could miss that.

I too had hoped some of the regulars would help bring him back in line when he harassed the crap out of me for at least 6 months. If that help was attempted by any poster, I did not see it.  The only solution offered up was the ignore function.  As I explained however he would hijack every one of my discussions with his asshat or similar insult tirades. I recall complaining publicly (but not to mods) that he had made the board unusable for me.

DR is a bright guy and has a lot to offer the discussions. However he has driven away many posters and stymied the discussion way too many times. I pleaded with the guy to please leave me alone so that I could converse with others but he repeatedly refused.  His insult crusades were over the top, imo

• Like (+1) 6

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

DR has become obsessed and bullied the crap out of anyone that wouldn’t come around to his point of view.  His initial reasoned approach would eventually turn to constant insults if you didn’t agree with his interpretations. Not sure how any regulars could miss that.

I too had hoped some of the regulars would help bring him back in line when he harassed the crap out of me for at least 6 months. If that help was attempted by any poster, I did not see it.  The only solution offered up was the ignore function.  As I explained however he would hijack every one of my discussions with his asshat or similar insult tirades. I recall complaining publicly (but not to mods) that he had made the board unusable for me.

DR is a bright guy and has a lot to offer the discussions. However he has driven away many posters and stymied the discussion way too many times. I pleaded with the guy to please leave me alone so that I could converse with others but he repeatedly refused.  His insult crusades were over the top, imo

Dingdingding. He posted a bazillion times a day and was a relentless board bully and name caller. I’m sure in person he’s a good person but his internet persona was a firehouse of insults and he flipped off the site owner, a plan with predictable consequences. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SDS said:

I realized in my long rambling post that I did make it easy for people like I requested others make it easy for me/us. So, let me expand upon the recent events, that came after the "post in this topic to ***** on X", a 30 day suspension, multiple attempts to bypass it, and an ensuing PM pissing match upon return. This is what I was told to look at:

(My interpretation is that The Frankish Reich is being accused of making a duplicate topic. The response below.)

"

You know how you can tell an asshat from a good poster? "

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/227311-will-trump-be-healthy-enough-to-run-and-serve/?do=findComment&comment=6758287

"

Liars gonna lie." Posted ####### meme
Link deleted

"

It's a special: "LOOK AT ME! I NEED ATTENTION" post by the board's newest chief Asshat. :lol: It's fun to watch such a dumb man go through such lengths  to prove how incalculably dumb he truly is."

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/227311-will-trump-be-healthy-enough-to-run-and-serve/?do=findComment&comment=6758300

"

You could have put this in any number of threads. It would be just as forgettable and stupid in those threads as it would be on its own. But, the asshat would rather ***** up the board like a pelican because he's in desperate need for attention. It's funny to witness a grown man continually make an ass out of himself in public. :lol: "

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/227311-will-trump-be-healthy-enough-to-run-and-serve/?do=findComment&comment=6758321

"

You're so full of shite you can't even keep up with your own bullshite positions. Carry on being a dishonest asshat. :lol: "
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/227311-will-trump-be-healthy-enough-to-run-and-serve/?do=findComment&comment=6758354

"

That's unfair to ask. He's not even smart enough to realize the sky is blue. "

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/227311-will-trump-be-healthy-enough-to-run-and-serve/?do=findComment&comment=6758385

Upon further investigation, I read this (In response to TFR's request to stop the name calling):

"

Nope. Don't think I will. I gave you weeks of civility, you wanted none of it. Now you just get the horns. Your choice, Frank. "

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/191395-the-deep-state-war-heats-up-ph34r/?do=findComment&comment=6752991

I have looked over pages and pages and pages of posts by TFR and other than pushing back on positions, conspiracy theories and sometimes the general bent of PPP, I see absolutely nothing outside the normal back and forth of political talk that justified any of this on the heels on that suspension.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/profile/24239-the-frankish-reich/content/?type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

I also want to make it clear that TFR did not report anything. Another member did. So I ask:

1. What do I tell the member who reported the above and expresses to us that another member is facing unwarranted, repetitive abuse?

2. What am I supposed to do after reading the above after just going through this scenario with the reported member?

3. As this country becomes more polarized and as our discourse increasingly gets more extreme, why would I want this Buffalo Bills Community associated with the above (among other things)? A lot of people post anonymously here. I, however, am not (or at least it is the worst secret ever).

I want to note that, unless I missed it, friends of DR didn't exactly call for him to relax. Posters have responded that people here handle it themselves. So far I have failed to see where TFR needed to be handled like this. I do see DR needing to take a step back (IMO), but no advice was offered (unless it was done privately and he ignored it).

Edit: 

Oh, and one last thing… The PM ***** storm that I got pulled into had to do with DR continually accusing another member of child abuse, which DR continued to assert in PM.

I've never manged an online community as you've been doing for years, so I can't say I've walked in your shoes.  I've looked at all of your linked posts and would say that if you wanted to review months and years of posts here, you'd find a lot of personal attacks of varying degrees of distaste posted by a number of people.  I've dished out a few myself and have taken some too.  That's not a complaint, just an observation.  You likely have no interest in devoting the time look further, nor should you but IMO the linked posts are not more egregious than so many others.  Maybe the frequency of attacks from a single poster that had been warned previously is the difference. 

What makes this forum great to me is also what makes it a management challenge.  It's a wild west wide open spaces not too many rules environment.  Where to draw the line between acceptable freedom of expression and what's over the line is not an exact science.  People that post here come from a variety of backgrounds and professions and life experiences (often with Buffalo origin in common) which makes for interesting exchanges.   More is better IMO.  More posters that is.  More points of view.

As for problem resolution and disciplinary action, If 2 people in particular are having a spat in PPP, maybe it would be best to simply tell them "you two work it out or I will."  Let them have that chance.   That can result in a better outcome than sending one or both packing.  Maybe you did that.  On the other hand if a single poster is mucking things up on a broader basis, that may have to be dealt with differently.  Quite possibly with everything else going on in your life you simply don't need the headaches that come with refereeing this.  Understandable.

Hopefully there will be a little more civility and substance within PPP going forward but fewer posters is not a plus in my view. 

Overall you should know that your contribution to the Bills community providing the entire TBD platform (including PPP and other subforums) is greatly appreciated by many many people and I hope at the very least in return you get a great deal of enjoyment and satisfaction for your time and effort and same for any others that contribute to administering this. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Dingdingding. He posted a bazillion times a day and was a relentless board bully and name caller. I’m sure in person he’s a good person but his internet persona was a firehouse of insults and he flipped off the site owner, a plan with predictable consequences. 

are you ever going to shut up or is this gonna be a thing ? 

you’re the billions are gonna die corona guy,  just stick with that 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Tibs, come on man. You expect me to believe that? LOL!!!

I didn’t look at anything other than accounts that had the same origin. That was reason enough, so I stopped. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

you’re the billions are gonna die corona guy,  just stick with that 

Nope. I’ve been saying that we should never have shut down, except maybe NYC in the beginning. If you’re going to be strike out though, good to swing for the fences! 

52 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

And meazza vouched tibs wasn’t 1000% a troll 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

I didn’t say he wasn’t a troll I said he’s been here since the forever.  To quote dc tom, he may be an idiot but he’s our idiot.

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

Nope. I’ve been saying that we should never have shut down, except maybe NYC in the beginning. If you’re going to be strike out though, good to swing for the fences! 

Wow a liar too ? 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Blocked.   

56 minutes ago, meazza said:

I didn’t say he wasn’t a troll I said he’s been here since the forever.  To quote dc tom, he may be an idiot but he’s our idiot.

Whats the difference between him and Billstime ?   

Edited by Teddy KGB

What an interesting couple of days it’s been here.  First, my acknowledgement—I’m a fan of DRs, I read many of his posts and my instinct is to come to his defense.  I’ve never met him (nor anyone else unless one of you sick *&$#s knocked my books out of my hands and stepped on my hand with your stupid clogs in junior high 1975ish), agree with many of the things  he has posted about and have told him when I did not.  His response has typically been a thumbs up, or perhaps another post for clarity or consideration.  I’ve seen him repeat that pattern over and over and over with others.  

There has been a coordinated campaign to dig at the guy.  The cycle has been punch, swing, mock, mock, and repeat.  The stupidity meter spins constantly, with malice imo, and there are times he certainly responds forcefully and aggressively.  I personally think he should swing back less, not because he’s wrong about what he believes, but because when you care enough do the things he does, some folks will target you for some f’d up version of fun.  I don’t understand that mindset, seems like a waste of good human interaction, but people are who they are.  

I can’t speak to SDS’ reconnoiter of activity and back and forth but most certainly take him at his word.  For my friends here wondering about political nudging and targeting—I’m one of a handful of posters here (as I recall) who has acknowledged a life long affiliation with the R party, who acknowledged voting for DJT without having to come around to it from a liberal or even D leaning point of view, and have referred to DJT as a National Treasure on more than one occasion, only sometimes in jest.  

After taking a day or two to thin’ about it, I don’t see it.  I mean, I thought I did when Greg was suspended the first time, mostly because people take shots at him all the time.  Literally every damn post.  It seemed capricious and arbitrary to me. @Hedge with the longest joke in history as well (though I was thinking about banning you because I was getting vertigo scrolling through that post on my ipad).

On the whole, however, most all of us sling mud, most of my favorite posters certainly lean proTrump and we’re all still standing.  

I’ll leave others to debate “bullying” like it’s a middle school gym class, I’ll respect the position that SDS has outlined and the action taken up to this point.   That said, I’m a believer in compassionate justice.  I recognize from SDS point of view that I’m not lobbying for a second chance, in his mind it might be chance 3, 4 or 5.  Be that as it may, that’s my feedback—I’d like to see him back for all the reasons outlined previously.   

Hope you’re feeling better soon, Creator. 

In the meantime:

@Deranged Rhino

You’re my boy Blue. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’ve never met him (nor anyone else unless one of you sick *&$#s knocked my books out of my hands and stepped on my hand with your stupid clogs in junior high 1975ish),  

That was you?  Sorry man. 

Oh wait I started HS in 1975. That must have been some other dork.  Carry on. 

8 minutes ago, meazza said:

Billstime is more hateful than tibs.  

I wouldn’t call him hateful as much as pathetically immature with all those repetitive childish memes. Have some creativity for God’s sake. 

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Every time someone from the alt-right calls another person hateful with a straight face, they should immediately win an academy award.

Here's yours ol' sport:

Leonardo Di Caprio Oscar Video GIFs | Tenor

@meazza alt-right??

😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Every time someone from the alt-right calls another person hateful with a straight face, they should immediately win an academy award.

Here's yours ol' sport:

Leonardo Di Caprio Oscar Video GIFs | Tenor

can you name one “alt-righter” ? 

can you name one “racist, white supremacist” while you’re at it ? 

can you make one post that isn’t ooozing with horse ***** ? 

9 hours ago, SDS said:

"

You know how you can tell an asshat from a good poster? "

"

Liars gonna lie." Posted ####### meme
Link deleted

"

It's a special: "LOOK AT ME! I NEED ATTENTION" post by the board's newest chief Asshat. :lol: It's fun to watch such a dumb man go through such lengths  to prove how incalculably dumb he truly is."

"

You could have put this in any number of threads. It would be just as forgettable and stupid in those threads as it would be on its own. But, the asshat would rather ***** up the board like a pelican because he's in desperate need for attention. It's funny to witness a grown man continually make an ass out of himself in public. :lol: "

"

You're so full of shite you can't even keep up with your own bullshite positions. Carry on being a dishonest asshat. :lol: "

"

That's unfair to ask. He's not even smart enough to realize the sky is blue. "

"

Nope. Don't think I will. I gave you weeks of civility, you wanted none of it. Now you just get the horns. Your choice, Frank. "

Edit: 

Oh, and one last thing… The PM ***** storm that I got pulled into had to do with DR continually accusing another member of child abuse, which DR continued to assert in PM.

I know we're beating this thing to death, but fwiw I would never have thought this was prohibited content in PPP.

I don't know about the child abuse part, but if it was toward Gary/Zebra it was probably warranted for the reasons stated previously.

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

That was you?  Sorry man. 

Oh wait I started HS in 1975. That must have been some other dork.  Carry on. 

Isn’t junior high part of the high school experience?  Jesus, maybe my parents held me back. 

It was 9th grade and come to think of it, the guy smelled like capers.