Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

My guess is the reason the Titans game is taking longer for a decision is because it’s a little trickier of a situation, given that they have already used their bye last week...

Then they should make the decision they need to make - that the Titans-Bills game must be postponed, and it's too late to pivot back to the Chiefs on Thursday night.

And state that the decision about how to handle the game will be forthcoming.

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Im upset the Bills have to fly to ground zero. If the game is to be played it should be in Buffalo.

I have thought this should be part of the punishment. Titans have to travel since you can't trust their faculties.

Just now, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Nah that ain't it. They could have just said postpone to an undetermined date to be announced later today or tomorrow. They genuinely not give any ***** and want this game to go ahead despite all logic and reason that it should not.

Very possible 

Appearances matter.

It appears the NFL is trying to get NE healthy.

It appears the NFL does not want to punish Tennessee with a forfeit. 

It appears the NFL does not care about jerking Buffalo around.

This has been mismanaged from the Titans/Steelers reschedule.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, stevewin said:

At what point do recipies start being posted in this thread?

😁    

Check out Chicken Big Mamou on Pasta.  It's from Paul Prudhomme's Louisiana Kitchen.  Anything with a lb of butter, 2 lbs of pasta, 2 lbs of chicken and 11 herbs and spices including three kinds of pepper is solid gameday food.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Then they should make the decision they need to make - that the Titans-Bills game must be postponed, and it's too late to pivot back to the Chiefs on Thursday night.

And state that the decision about how to handle the game will be forthcoming.

Agreed...

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

My guess is the reason the Titans game is taking longer for a decision is because it’s a little trickier of a situation, given that they have already used their bye last week...

I understand its trickier but that is not the Bills or KC's problem.  Nor is it the problem of any other team it has effected and continues to effect.  I would have a different attitude if the Titans havent been busted violating all protocol numerous times.  The right thing to do, IMO, is to give the Titans forfeits until they are 100% free of the virus.  I don't care how that could potentially effect playoff seeding and how unfair it is to some teams that don't play the Titans.  It is the more fair solution to a problem that the Titans brought upon themselves.

Just now, JTown said:

Goodell is a moron if he forces the Bill's to play the Titans on Tuesday following these recent positive tests. I would think the NFLPA could step in.

People were talking the Bills refusing to play earlier in the week. I put that at probably 5% before. I would change that to 20% now. I couldn’t blame them either.

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

But the game isn't at their facility, it's in the stadium.  Doubt the team has been in the stadium in two weeks.

Right but the Titans are always in theie facility. Force them to get out is what I'm saying. Losing home field only slightly hurts them without fans

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

I understand its trickier but that is not the Bills or KC's problem.  Nor is it the problem of any other team it has effected and continues to effect.  I would have a different attitude if the Titans havent been busted violating all protocol numerous times.  The right thing to do, IMO, is to give the Titans forfeits until they are 100% free of the virus.  I don't care how that could potentially effect playoff seeding and how unfair it is to some teams that don't play the Titans.  It is the more fair solution to a problem that the Titans brought upon themselves.

I am down with this...👍

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

People were talking the Bills refusing to play earlier in the week. I put that at probably 5% before. I would change that to 20% now. I couldn’t blame them either.

If the Bills forfeit so be it. I'd rather they lose 2-0 than risk a possible deep playoff run because we get COVID like the Titans and can't shake it.

Edited by Rochesterian Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Just Joshin' said:

Appearances matter.

It appears the NFL is trying to get NE healthy.

It appears the NFL does not want to punish Tennessee with a forfeit. 

It appears the NFL does not care about jerking Buffalo around.

This has been mismanaged from the Titans/Steelers reschedule.

I also expect a bills player testing positive shortly after the titans game of it's played. 

Wonder what type of stipulations are in place for the players for being forced to work in unsafe/unhealthy environments.