Postgame Thread: Bills at Raiders

Just now, Nelius said:

I don't disagree with that but it shouldn't really be a Bass vs. Hauschka comparison, right? Is that the only option? I''m still for a Hauschka upgrade, just slightly concerned that Bass may not be it. Think Zane Gonzalez and Mason Crosby are out there. We don't need to stick with a kicker just because it's a draft pick, imo.

I agree, I just want to see more from him, he has a huge leg. And remember Carlson got cut by the vikings when he was a rookie but he's been money this year. I guess I'm just not ready yet to drop him but I will say I'm nervous when he kicks.

• Like (+1) 1

4-0 and possibly +2 on NE.  3-0 in AFC and 2-0 in East.  It's amazing how the schedule doesn't look as tough now.  Titans.  Hmmm .. Covid..  Broncos.  Hmm  Missing a bunch of players.  Seattle .. Hmm.  Porous Defense..   Cardinals .. Hmm.  Lost B2B games.  9ers.. Hmm Injuries have really weakened their team...  Patriots.. Hmm.  Cams COVIDing

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Norcalbillsfan said:

I agree, I just want to see more from him, he has a huge leg. And remember Carlson got cut by the vikings when he was a rookie but he's been money this year. I guess I'm just not ready yet to drop him but I will say I'm nervous when he kicks.

Yeah I was looking at an outdated list too, seems like neither of those kickers are actually available now. It's rough out there. Clearly an important position.

1 minute ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

Offense has been so dang good the kid hasn’t had many field goal attempts. I don’t wanna give up yet. 

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Allen’s shoulder should be a big worry. He didn’t look right even making some great throws after coming back in. 

Gameday thread, some of you are sickening. I hope it was day drinking before the 4:30 start. But I’m gonna have to bust out the block button you guys are sick in the head. 
4-0, lead the whole game, and you cried like we’re the dang Jets. Control your emotions kids I know you’re not used to being in the elite category 

I used to think the same.  But, I now think it's some version of cathartic, psycho dump that helps keep the world in balance so I'm ok with it.

On a side note, just do a search for some Jets post game YouTube videos on a weekly basis.  Their suffering is good therapy too.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

I just want to congratulate every Bills fan who has been here since hoping that Todd Collins would be the heir to Kelly.  

We've been through a lot.  So many losing seasons, heartbreaks, Bledsoe w/ a chance to make the playoffs against Pitt's 2nd string, the Losman/Edwards debate, Dallas MNF, New England MNF (and so many other NE games), Jauron, Williams, Mularkey, Gailey....all of it.

And we came through clean on the other side, and are riding high w/ a great young team & one of the league's best young QB's.

Good times ahead.  And we have earned every single one of 'em.

We're 4-0 and we have our QB for the next 10 years.  This is a blissful time to be a fan.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

The officiating is such garbage this year - it’s worse than usual.  Not sure why instant replay exists after the Brown non-TD today and the Kroft INT last week.  Not to mention the quick unreviewable whistle on Carr’s strip sack.  The league has a serious credibility problem and it’s going to show up big time in the playoffs yet again, I guarantee it.  Goodell is such an a-hole.

• Like (+1) 8

4 minutes ago, Success said:

I just want to congratulate every Bills fan who has been here since hoping that Todd Collins would be the heir to Kelly.  

We've been through a lot.  So many losing seasons, heartbreaks, Bledsoe w/ a chance to make the playoffs against Pitt's 2nd string, the Losman/Edwards debate, Dallas MNF, New England MNF (and so many other NE games), Jauron, Williams, Mularkey, Gailey....all of it.

And we came through clean on the other side, and are riding high w/ a great young team & one of the league's best young QB's.

Good times ahead.  And we have earned every single one of 'em.

Ya man.....I was never on the Collins bandwagon but sheeeeeeeit it took too damn long to get a FRANCHISE QB in B-lo.  Good times now INDEED!

Go BILLS!!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I love Dabes but thought we ran the ball too much today. on 1st down in particular.

They had cluster injuries in the secondary and Josh went for a hair under 8.5 ypa, and we're wasting plays running ineffectually.

Maybe they were afraid of #17 taking more hits? But a QB sneak on a 1st down at the goal line doesn't line up with that.

Feels amazing to be 4-0 though ;)

• Like (+1) 1