Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

36 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

hir first term in prison. 

Trump is losing in the majority of the polls 

Even Fox News polls. 

He’s spreading more and more lies because he knows he’s losing. 

whose taking more pills today in real time ? 

you or the don ? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

E, I am a never Trumper, and like 99% of all people, do not believe the virus is fake , but that the reaction and lockdowns  to it is overblown. My reaction is the exact same as when the VA Gov announced last Friday he and his wife were positive. This is an highly infectious virus that no matter what side politically you are on, what precautions you take, unless you you want to 100% isolate from the world, you have a chance of contracting the virus. And even then, you may still test positive.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/on-parenting/a-hypervigilant-mom-followed-every-health-guideline-she-still-caught-the-coronavirus/2020/06/27/fa119ce2-b654-11ea-a8da-693df3d7674a_story.html

What i am certain of testing positive does not mean Northam did anything wrong, or immoral, or selfish( one of first states to mandate masks BTW) , and same goes for Trump. 

Neither of these men should be castigated for a positive test for a HIGHLY INFECTIOUS virus. I will castigate Trump for a myriad of reasons, but not this.

As an side, this is most likely my last post at TBD. A certain mod has decided that any and all of my posts deserve warning points, and as it seems her power is all encompassing, i have decided best for me to not support this site any more. I know, crushing right?

I have been friends with E on this board since 2004, so much so even texted him the other day laughing about our early discussions on HD and the type of DVTs etc Directv had way back when. Yes, HD was a topic , one might say "novel" , when i joined this board. 

But my libertarian bent  and love of this country is just to deep  to put up with strong armed censorship of ideas and views, particularly when it is censorship based strictly  a mods point of view. Dictatorship is good when you the dictator. 

Thank you @SDS for the providing the forum, it was a fun 17 years. Wish you all the best!

Enjoyed it yall, 

And for all those that make  the tailgates great, and no longer post here...you bastages are not done with me, i have all you numbers! 

Are you having this problem all over tbd or just the main board?

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

45 Ct value for positive is incorrect. From page 27 in instructions for use at the link you provided says positive result reported for Ct values <40. Negative result reported for Ct value > 40 AND internal assay control Ct value <35.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

E, I am a never Trumper, and like 99% of all people, do not believe the virus is fake , but that the reaction and lockdowns  to it is overblown. My reaction is the exact same as when the VA Gov announced last Friday he and his wife were positive. This is an highly infectious virus that no matter what side politically you are on, what precautions you take, unless you you want to 100% isolate from the world, you have a chance of contracting the virus. And even then, you may still test positive.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/on-parenting/a-hypervigilant-mom-followed-every-health-guideline-she-still-caught-the-coronavirus/2020/06/27/fa119ce2-b654-11ea-a8da-693df3d7674a_story.html

What i am certain of testing positive does not mean Northam did anything wrong, or immoral, or selfish( one of first states to mandate masks BTW) , and same goes for Trump. 

Neither of these men should be castigated for a positive test for a HIGHLY INFECTIOUS virus. I will castigate Trump for a myriad of reasons, but not this.

As an side, this is most likely my last post at TBD. A certain mod has decided that any and all of my posts deserve warning points, and as it seems her power is all encompassing, i have decided best for me to not support this site any more. I know, crushing right?

I have been friends with E on this board since 2004, so much so even texted him the other day laughing about our early discussions on HD and the type of DVTs etc Directv had way back when. Yes, HD was a topic , one might say "novel" , when i joined this board. 

But my libertarian bent  and love of this country is just to deep  to put up with strong armed censorship of ideas and views, particularly when it is censorship based strictly  a mods point of view. Dictatorship is good when you the dictator. 

Thank you @SDS for the providing the forum, it was a fun 17 years. Wish you all the best!

Enjoyed it yall, 

And for all those that make  the tailgates great, and no longer post here...you bastages are not done with me, i have all you numbers! 

I hope you reconsider. I don't always agree with your takes, but I appreciate your contributions and respect your point of view. It'd be a shame to let an overzealous and intolerant mod run you off.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I hope you reconsider. I don't always agree with your takes, but I appreciate your contributions and respect your point of view. It'd be a shame to let an overzealous and intolerant mod run you off.

Exactly. Not sure what this board would look like if all we had left was right wingers and the DNC bots.