I'm pretty sure Josh Allen got rewarded last night.

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So if we want to go all social media....the wives and girlfriends apparently usually watch the game together.  The lady on the right, Insta handle tgmussie, is Tre' Edmunds girlfriend. 

The next Insta is with Meghan Hughes, "@iam_mrshughes", Jerry Hughes wife.

The other lady is Lisa A Ramos, who is a former "America's New Top Model" contestant who got booted off the show straight into modeling contracts and has had some success with a dating blog/book "Pizza and Chill".  If they're palling together in Buffalo, she may well be dating a Bills player, but it's beyond my stalker level to figure out who.

Ummmm that stalker level is already pretty high up there after reading what you already know 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This is her job the rest of her life....to stay fit.

She teaches Pilates...I know she's done classes for the Bills wives and girlfriends.  

Apparently trying to build a business.

I have wondered if she teaches or does Pilates sessions for the players, as well. 

4 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Ummmm that stalker level is already pretty high up there after reading what you already know 😂

For values of "high" equal to "have an Instagram account, follow brittwill, and click on the little picture icon in the lower L corner", sure!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

For values of "high" equal to "have an Instagram account, follow brittwill, and click on the little picture icon in the lower L corner", sure!

See, I don’t have IG so I don’t know any of these things 😂. I can barely manage to get on this site with my web browser, thank goodness my wife bookmarked it for me or I’d really be lost 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So if we want to go all social media....the wives and girlfriends apparently usually watch the game together.  The lady on the right, Insta handle tgmussie, is Tre' Edmunds girlfriend. 

The next Insta is with Meghan Hughes, "@iam_mrshughes", Jerry Hughes wife.

The other lady is Lisa A Ramos, who is a former "America's New Top Model" contestant who got booted off the show straight into modeling contracts and has had some success with a dating blog/book "Pizza and Chill".  If they're palling together in Buffalo, she may well be dating a Bills player, but it's beyond my stalker level to figure out who.

Don't ruin my thread.  I want to fantasize.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

See, I don’t have IG so I don’t know any of these things 😂. I can barely manage to get on this site with my web browser, thank goodness my wife bookmarked it for me or I’d really be lost 

So I follow brittwill and summerjuraczek (Kyle Allen's girlfriend ), but it's only for the recipes!  I swear it!

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

She’s watching that game thinking that Josh better propose soon! That 300 million dollar contract is looking more and more likely 

LOL John Brown commented in his post game presser "it's definitely scary when Josh gets hit or hits somebody, I don't too much like it"

I expect she's more likely thinking "ooooh" "owwww" "uggh" and occasionally "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?"

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

Science disagrees.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27442171/

Abstract

In brief: One reason behind coaches' prohibitions of sexual activity before sports events may be the belief that abstinence increases frustration, which in turn is displaced into aggressive behavior toward competitors. However, this hypothesis is not always valid. In fact, depriving an athlete of a normal activity may cause guilt and a loss in concentration. Sexual activity throughout training may promote relaxation and positively affect performance. The author concludes that although there is a need for scientific research in this area, it seems that intercourse does not decrease performance unless it is accompanied by late-night socializing, sleep loss, or drinking.

Edited by WhoTom

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

She teaches Pilates...I know she's done classes for the Bills wives and girlfriends.  

Apparently trying to build a business.

I have wondered if she teaches or does Pilates sessions for the players, as well. 

Did you say she does Pilates class..  ????