Lawson - buyer or seller after today

Pitch left

I'm not watching a lot of games this year but the stat line didn't look very impressive although that can be deceiving - it just his second game as a fin - was his play that non descript ? I am always curious about these guys these guys in the contract year - what % ever really work out for the money invested ?

I’m still not sure we should of let him walk, but also realize Miami overpaid for him. I would of liked to see his 5th year option picked up. Neither here nor there now though. 
He was our best linemen last year and had he played more (and not been injured) he would of had some seriously eye raising stats. 
I’m not sure why Miami targeted him he doesn’t fit their defensive system very good. My game was a little spotty today during travel but I never seen him 

Shaw Lawson is like a super budget version of Clowney - if he's got good teammates - he can flurish - but if he's the main thing to block he isn't going to win through a ton of double teams. He also got hurt early and I feel like it made a difference. The Bills O-line was really impressive today imo.

7 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Shaq reminds me of lil' Donte Whitner.  Got drafted too high, flashed in some games, disappeared in a bunch. 

A decent pro, will be in it for a 10-ish year career.  He probably owes Rex a little money for the over-inflated Clemson factor.

meh. He was universally a high pick coming out and we didn’t take him at the top of the round. 

for a second tier pass rusher he’s been relatively at expectation minus the shoulder issue

9 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Shaq reminds me of lil' Donte Whitner.  Got drafted too high, flashed in some games, disappeared in a bunch. 

A decent pro, will be in it for a 10-ish year career.  He probably owes Rex a little money for the over-inflated Clemson factor.

That's a good comparison. I think Donte actually went to a probowl or two, however he also was drafted higher than Shaq.