Who hates offense now (and 300/400 yard passing games)??

Billsfan1972

29 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Boy I already miss those 17-14 games.....😜

This is not real football....  3 yards & a cloud of dust is what football is all about.....🤣 

Josh stepped up it’s great. Ima wait till we play a real team

edit: i loved allen’s play im just saying these opponents sucked

Edited by JoPoy88
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I honestly would not like to have shoot outs.....our D was not good today

Every D has a bad game.  Missing the two LBs clearly hurt.  Fitz isn't the best QB in the NFL but he is a smart, savvy vet and he knew how to find the mismatches.  

35 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

I do wish the OL were a bit better - still just average, and Morse has not earned that contract yet, sorry.

Loving Josh with these weapons though!

Sure the OL could be better.  But enjoy the trajectory.  A couple years ago, we had the lowest paid roster in the NFL and it showed.  Beane has done tremendous work building a good roster and hopefully the trend continues and the team we field next year is better yet.  

2 hours ago, BobChalmers said:

I do wish the OL were a bit better - still just average, and Morse has not earned that contract yet, sorry.

Loving Josh with these weapons though!

300 - 400 yards a game passing is fun and all BUT How is Josh supposed to rush for 100 yards a game with OL being this bad ?

Edited by Putin

12 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

OP, the difference between you and actual Bills fans is you would have been perfectly happy with the Bills losing both games because you care more about what you think is exciting vs. wins.  You said so last year.  Disappear.

Wrong, but keep dreaming about those good old days..... 😜

11 hours ago, billsfan714 said:

Seems like both sides are right.  People who were saying Josh could develop and the people who were saying it was important to have a 300 plus day passing in order to win some games.

There will be a lot of games this year where the Offense will need 300+ yards to win.  Lot's of points & TD passes through 2 weeks.

14 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Who hates offense now (and 300/400 yard passing games)??

Yeah, this was a popular sentiment ... when? I so remember all the people shouting, "I hate offense!!!!!! We ought to just punt on first down."

14 hours ago, TonyBeets said:

Goes to show how important our 2 LBs are 

Yes!!!!

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thurman#1 said:

Yeah, I so remember all of those people saying, "I hate offense. Offense sucks." Yeah, that was the consensus back in ... back in ... back in never, I believe.

Haven't read this site too much.  Plenty of people here love smashmouth football and have continually said that 300 yards wasn't needed and 17-13 games was what they are happy to see.  

Take a look at ant response to my comments about the Bills inability (until 2020) to put points on the board and inability to throw for 300 yards.  

Many on TBD will tell you that Josh throwing too much and 300 yard games are not necessarily a good thing.