Trump’s Post Presidency—What Will He Do?

Tiberius

https://apnews.com/article/trump-waco-rally-texas-9a5676b734bb087a977ffe0216d0a6a

And I hoped he lost his last copy of the racist handbook.

"With a hand over his heart, Trump stood at attention when his rally opened with a song called “Justice for All” performed by a choir of people imprisoned for their roles in the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol. Some footage from the insurrection was shown on big screens displayed at the rally site as the choir sang the national anthem and a recording played of Trump reciting the Pledge of Allegiance."

“You will be vindicated and proud,” Trump said “The thugs and criminals who are corrupting our justice system will be defeated, discredited and totally disgraced.”

If he just screamed louder, he could be easily confused with mussolini

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

https://apnews.com/article/trump-waco-rally-texas-9a5676b734bb087a977ffe0216d0a6a

And I hoped he lost his last copy of the racist handbook.

"With a hand over his heart, Trump stood at attention when his rally opened with a song called “Justice for All” performed by a choir of people imprisoned for their roles in the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol. Some footage from the insurrection was shown on big screens displayed at the rally site as the choir sang the national anthem and a recording played of Trump reciting the Pledge of Allegiance."

“You will be vindicated and proud,” Trump said “The thugs and criminals who are corrupting our justice system will be defeated, discredited and totally disgraced.”

If he just screamed louder, he could be easily confused with mussolini

What’s racist about any of that?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, LeviF said:

What’s racist about any of that?

auto correct:  fascist

just saw this too.  Seems trump is bad for sex life:

https://thehill.com/changing-america/enrichment/arts-culture/3917348-politics-are-increasingly-a-dating-dealbreaker-especially-for-women/

“I think that there are very few issues that are really dealbreakers in relationships for most folks, even for folks that identify as quite liberal,” said Daniel Cox, director of the Survey Center on American Life. “But again, Trump is an absolute dealbreaker.” 

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 2

51 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

auto correct:  fascist

just saw this too.  Seems trump is bad for sex life:

https://thehill.com/changing-america/enrichment/arts-culture/3917348-politics-are-increasingly-a-dating-dealbreaker-especially-for-women/

“I think that there are very few issues that are really dealbreakers in relationships for most folks, even for folks that identify as quite liberal,” said Daniel Cox, director of the Survey Center on American Life. “But again, Trump is an absolute dealbreaker.” 

Plenty of women are guns n Trump… Yes even in their 20’s and 30’s. I know many such women, personally and even in the workplace. I was very impressed when a young , scholarship earning College bound relative told me she voted for Trump.  My girlfriend was completely won over by Trump -especially after the BLM riots of 2020. Even attended a Trump rally . She also decided to terminate a few friendships around that time. That and Covid really gave you a window into who someone really is. There are certain things you simply cannot compromise on. Sometimes they just need a wake-up call to the liberal brainwashing they’ve been subjected to most of their lives. Sure ,Trump can be a dealbreaker -but that goes both ways. If I was looking for a relationship , I’d not even consider a woman who didn’t like Trump or was a Democrat…. or a Chiefs fan for that matter ! 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Plenty of women are guns n Trump… Yes even in their 20’s and 30’s. I know many such women, personally and even in the workplace. I was very impressed when a young , scholarship earning College bound relative told me she voted for Trump.  My girlfriend was completely won over by Trump -especially after the BLM riots of 2020. Even attended a Trump rally . She also decided to terminate a few friendships around that time. That and Covid really gave you a window into who someone really is. There are certain things you simply cannot compromise on. Sometimes they just need a wake-up call to the liberal brainwashing they’ve been subjected to most of their lives. Sure ,Trump can be a dealbreaker -but that goes both ways. If I was looking for a relationship , I’d not even consider a woman who didn’t like Trump or was a Democrat…. or a Chiefs fan for that matter ! 

39 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

From the Murdoch owned NY Post.  Thet're begging the morons to stop supporting trump.  it won't work

https://nypost.com/2023/03/24/trump-wont-change-and-that-shows-he-cant-win/

"Time and time again, Trump’s responses have been unhinged, indicative, and self-defeating.

And don’t buy for a second when he says he’s “fighting for you.”

If you actually “rose up” and were arrested, Trump would abandon you, just as he has every ally who wasn’t useful to him anymore. 

What did he do for those locked up for months over Jan. 6? 

What cash did he hand over for the candidates he endorsed in the recent midterm elections he torpedoed for Republicans?

You want a leader who will fight for you? 

Then you have to pick someone who can actually get elected. 

Republicans can’t throw away their shot in 2024."

Edited by redtail hawk

14 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

"Our precious, precious President ..." Can't make this crap up. I will never understand where this Trump As Messiah thing came from. Take a pervy 70-something libertine and treat him like the second coming.

Um, it is a cult.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

your going to need to add some more details to distinguish ….. so far you have only described just about every member of the political class 

OK. I'll go back and edit. I think the following applies to only one person in the world.

"pervy 70-something obese libertine with a bad spray-on tan and the world's most ridiculous combover"

EDIT: It just occurred to me ... MIKE PENCE. Definitely not pervy or a libertine. Some other issues there, but creepy old horndog is not one of them.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/top-republicans-balk-trump-highlighting-jan-6-rioters-calling-politica-rcna76813

Sen. Thom Tillis, R-N.C., pushed back on those who have downplayed Jan. 6. "I still maintain that anybody that breached the walls, came through windows and doors — some of them may have been caught up in the moment, most of them probably deserve to be accountable to the courts and the criminal justice system," he told reporters Monday.

“There’s been a narrative out there that there were people walking these hallways that were peaceful tourists,” Tillis said. “They were illegally present. I would ask anybody who thought that that was an appropriate action — if that happened in their place of business, how would they feel about it?”

It's a bit late, Thom.

“He is now pretty squarely in favor of insurrection against the United States,” said Sen. Brian Schatz, D-Hawaii. “And I think that’s probably a winning position in the [Republican] primary. But I have a hard time believing that the suburbs and the cities and even center-right Republicans across the country are going to want to go through that again.”

Edited by redtail hawk

6 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

OK. I'll go back and edit. I think the following applies to only one person in the world.

"pervy 70-something obese libertine with a bad spray-on tan and the world's most ridiculous combover"

EDIT: It just occurred to me ... MIKE PENCE. Definitely not pervy or a libertine. Some other issues there, but creepy old horndog is not one of them.

Creepy old horndog … you must be talking about Joke Biden! 

On 3/26/2023 at 4:53 AM, Boatdrinks said:

Lol your post is a riot.  You say brainwashing while idiots in your party compare Trump to Jesus.  Yeah.  

Looking for girls from yallqaeda meetings eh?  Those tough gals that smell like old hot dog water 'n corn dogs.

I dont know how blm riots could cause someone to vote Trump but I assume there's little compute power in that convo.   I'm also sure those friends she's referring to terminating probably ditched her.

12 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Comon man! Everyone knows its normal to smell womens hair when greeting them! 

Better than saying you'd probably date your daughter were they not related.   Couple that with the creepy pics of her on his lap.  Nope.  Trump edges joe on the creep award. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Better than saying you'd probably date your daughter were they not related.   Couple that with the creepy pics of her on his lap.  Nope.  Trump edges joe on the creep award. 

Why do these idiots play these games?

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Sorry, showering with your daughter is as creepy as it gets.

• Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Lol your post is a riot.  You say brainwashing while idiots in your party compare Trump to Jesus.  Yeah.  

Looking for girls from yallqaeda meetings eh?  Those tough gals that smell like old hot dog water 'n corn dogs.

I dont know how blm riots could cause someone to vote Trump but I assume there's little compute power in that convo.   I'm also sure those friends she's referring to terminating probably ditched her.

Not surprisingly , you’d be wrong on all counts fella’.  You don’t see how BLM riots could change someone over to Trump eh ? You’re even more clueless than your posts would indicate. Run along now,  slappy… 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Not surprisingly , you’d be wrong on all counts fella’.  You don’t see how BLM riots could change someone over to Trump eh ? You’re even more clueless than your posts would indicate. Run along now,  slappy… 

So why did Trump lose the 2020 election?

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

No I don't see how blm can impact someones political affiliation unless they are intellectually challenged.   The organization is virtually meaningless politically speaking other than being a boogeyman to pansies.  Not surprised though.   

11 hours ago, Doc said:

Sorry, showering with your daughter is as creepy as it gets.

When all else fails make ***** up.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

37 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Which has still not been validated...and was publicized by a proven liar, O'Keefe.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/project-veritas-james-okeefe-ashley-biden-diary.html

How can one be charged and convicted of getting and selling that, if it was fake.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/25/guilty-trafficking-ashley-biden-diary-00053770

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

How can one be charged and convicted of getting and selling that, if it was fake.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/25/guilty-trafficking-ashley-biden-diary-00053770

Unless you have the world's worst lawyer you can't but I'm sure you're going the hear a mountain of excuses.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Unless you have the world's worst lawyer you can't but I'm sure you're going the hear a mountain of excuses.

So has it been authenticated?

Simple yes or no.

We all know how strong the cult feels about the unauthenticated pee tapes right?

• Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So has it been authenticated?

Simple yes or no.

We all know how strong the cult feels about the unauthenticated pee tapes right?

Ironic, a demand for "authentication" coming from somebody that constantly posts tweets and quotes about all kinds of conspiracies and allegations from personalities presenting no authentication of accusations and stories they peddle.   

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Ironic, a demand for "authentication" coming from somebody that constantly posts tweets and quotes about all kinds of conspiracies and allegations from personalities presenting no authentication of accusations and stories they peddle.   

Oh, wait, is our resident hack trying to deflect?  

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Yup, the pee tape never even existed, unlike the Ashley Biden's diary.  But as per usual, cry Russian disinformation when you don't want to accept the truth.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

The reality tv d*ckhead is talking a lot like he’s our Lord and Savior J.C.

Wait don't tell us. This is like when a politician uses the word "fight" and its fine, but when the orange blowhard uses it then it's impeachment evidence, amirite?

You appear to be at stage IV TDS. Seek help.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Wait don't tell us. This is like when a politician uses the word "fight" and its fine, but when the orange blowhard uses it then it's impeachment evidence, amirite?

You appear to be at stage IV TDS. Seek help.

Fight like hell while Proud Boys are running around the rally that just so happens to be onJan 6 - riling up the crowd to storm the Capitol?

You are a desperate loser. 

On 3/30/2023 at 6:47 AM, redtail hawk said:

He was speaking at Waco,  Good place for cults that engage in violent conflicts with the gov't.  But that site was totally random...

EVERYTHING is just a mere coincidence with these idiots. You cannot even attempt to connect the dots. It’s DR’s job to pollute as much as he can to keep his simps engaged and enraged. 

Amazing how much time @BillsFanNC spends whitewashing the events leading up to and on Jan 6 when several people (Proud Boys and Oath Keepers) have already plead guilty or have been found guilty of seditious conspiracy. 

On 3/30/2023 at 4:45 AM, BillsFanNC said:

uses the word "fight"

Same politician told these traitors to stand down and stand by - but we should forget that, too. 

JFC  - bunch of freakn losers 

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

No it’s not so much the fight part… it’s the self-glorification. 

he is no one’s “justice” or “retribution” he’s a just a trashy reality tv host hahaha

Because friggin politicians/celebrities never have huge egos.

:lol:

And it's not like we had a two term President recently who would often refer to himself hundreds of times during a single speech while at the same time having an adoring media that fed his own God complex.

• Haha (+1) 3