Trump’s Post Presidency—What Will He Do?

Tiberius

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Donald Trump Drops His 'Major Announcement,' and I Can't Stop Laughing

f5ed24fb-d713-457c-bbe7-f2d941f499d9-450

I’m sorry, what? Who on his team thought this was a good idea and how much are they getting paid for it? There’s no way Trump came up with this himself if for no other reason than him not being technically savvy enough (try explaining NFTs to your grandfather). This was the work of someone in his orbit looking to make a quick buck.

Still, when Trump puts his name on something, he’s responsible for it, and this feels a bit much. Serious presidential campaigns that want to help their party don’t introduce grifting NFT scams meant to deprive dementia-ridden old ladies of their cash. I mean, I thought the Save America PAC’s fundraising tactics were bad, but holy cow, this is next level.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/12/15/donald-trump-drops-his-major-announcement-and-i-cant-stop-laughing-n674044

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Donald Trump Drops His 'Major Announcement,' and I Can't Stop Laughing

f5ed24fb-d713-457c-bbe7-f2d941f499d9-450

I’m sorry, what? Who on his team thought this was a good idea and how much are they getting paid for it? There’s no way Trump came up with this himself if for no other reason than him not being technically savvy enough (try explaining NFTs to your grandfather). This was the work of someone in his orbit looking to make a quick buck.

Still, when Trump puts his name on something, he’s responsible for it, and this feels a bit much. Serious presidential campaigns that want to help their party don’t introduce grifting NFT scams meant to deprive dementia-ridden old ladies of their cash. I mean, I thought the Save America PAC’s fundraising tactics were bad, but holy cow, this is next level.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/12/15/donald-trump-drops-his-major-announcement-and-i-cant-stop-laughing-n674044

The announcement video is incredible. Absolutely no notes. Just pure perfection. 

• Haha (+1) 2

As only Trump would do, the NFTs are randomly generated so the buyer doesn’t know which amazing incredible image they are buying. If they want to collect them, they just got to keep pumping in the money, hoping they get image they want. I’m sure they are worth their weight in gold. 

They forgot the image of him with a background of golden sunshine, a cross on a hill and him holding a Bible as the new messiah. Hard to believe anyone would pay for these but his crowd already has their red hats and flags so they have to find something else to sell. 

• Like (+1) 1

Well, he certainly knows his audience: gullible marks:

Trump NFT Collection Sells Out, Price Surges

“Donald Trump’s non-fungible token (NFT) digital trading card collection sold out early Friday, the day after its initial release.

According to data from OpenSea, at time of writing, the collection’s trading volume is 900 ETH, or about $1.08 million. Its floor price is about 0.19 ETH, or about $230 – more than double the original price of $99.

Some tokens are selling for much higher prices. The one-of-ones, the rarest of the NFTs which comprise 2.4% of the 45,000 unit collection (roughly 1,000), are selling for as much as 6 ETH at the time of writing. One of these rare trading cards of the 45th President standing in front of the Statue of Liberty, holding a torch is currently listed at 20 ETH, or about $24,000.”

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Who? Talk about deflection! 

You voted for that guy, no one, literally no one has voted for Hunter Biden ....or his laptop 

Yeah, they voted for his corrupt father.  You know, the "Big Guy" who got 10%?