Titans will be allowing up to 7k fans for Bills game

YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

How many will be Bills fans?

I'm serious about this...Polancartz says one of the issues with having fans at Bills Stadium has to do with the rest rooms.  

I believe they can have a monitor for each bathroom in use to observe not only distancing, but tickets for each section shall only be allowed to use certain bathrooms.

If you are in a particular section and your color code is orange, you can only use orange bathrooms, and so on.  you show your stub or whatever ID corresponding for use of that bathroom to the attendant.   

FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, IF YOU NEED TO TAKE A S*** AND YOU'RE A PURPLE CARD CARRIER, DON'T GO TO THE ORANGES!

(OK, just a little levity)

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

I will not belittle anyone's thoughts or concerns on the subject of attendance and safety at games, but I honestly think this can work and be safe. 

Even if you have to hire two people to work in each bathroom, one monitoring and one constantly disinfecting, it can work.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I'm serious about this...Polancartz says one of the issues with having fans at Bills Stadium has to do with the rest rooms.  

I believe they can have a monitor for each bathroom in use to observe not only distancing, but tickets for each section shall only be allowed to use certain bathrooms.

If you are in a particular section and your color code is orange, you can only use orange bathrooms, and so on.  you show your stub or whatever ID corresponding for use of that bathroom to the attendant.   

FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, IF YOU NEED TO TAKE A S*** AND YOU'RE A PURPLE CARD CARRIER, DON'T GO TO THE ORANGES!

(OK, just a little levity)

Say the Bills allow 15,000. When entering the stadium and walking around you must wear a mask. When you are at your seat and social distance is safely in place then you can take your mask off. If you have to leave your seat to go to the bathroom or get something to eat/drink then put the mask back on. That is what I would enforce if I were Cuomo or whoever would be in charge.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

New York needs to figure out how to let people into games. Right now games are a forbidden fruit and people will be encouraged to travel to spots that have Covid less under control than New York. You can travel to these games and easily avoid the quarantine rule. As far as I know, the 24 hour quarantine exception still exists. The quarantine doesn’t apply if you have spent less than 24 hours in the state, that’s manageable whether you fly or drive. 

PR...man, even 10,000 to 12,000 fans (12K being a little more than 16%) would make a big difference and would mean a lot to the players, too.  

I don't have to be the one that goes.  I am fine with not going, although it would be great.  Somebody should be going, though, and I am OK even with an age limit.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

The majority of the stadiums are allowing no fans.  If it helps with minimizing the spread, I’m okay with no fans at RWS until next year.  

Not sure why some are so angry...if you can’t go, it’s not the end of the world. 

I know you weren't specifically referencing me, but just to mention it, and I should have lead with it, I am fine and I GET why they are not letting fans in.

I just think it REALLY can be done SAFELY.

4 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

The majority of the stadiums are allowing no fans.  If it helps with minimizing the spread, I’m okay with no fans at RWS until next year.  

Not sure why some are so angry...if you can’t go, it’s not the end of the world. 

Where I am in NJ they are allowing indoor dining again. I believe NY is doing the same thing. Barber shops are open as well as other stores and shops. Obviously wearing a mask is important as well maintaining social distance as much as possible so nobody gets sick or worse. The NFL should have the rule in place that no fans are allowed at all stadiums. I believe McDermott was annoyed by this as well as it gives teams a competitive advantage.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Where I am in NJ they are allowing indoor dining again. I believe NY is doing the same thing. Barber shops are open as well as other stores and shops. Obviously wearing a mask is important as well maintaining social distance as much as possible so nobody gets sick or worse. The NFL should have the rule in place that no fans are allowed at all stadiums. I believe McDermott was annoyed by this as well as it gives teams a competitive advantage.

The best was when the NFL said they don’t think it gives any competitive advantage. Ok... then explain to us why home teams win more than road teams 🙄 NFL logic. 

46 minutes ago, Virgil said:

How much are tix trending?  I really want to go

45 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

how do you get tix?  

Im assuming they would offer regular season ticket holders the tix first.  With only 7,000 seats available I doubt they will be available for the general public.  Im sure there will be some for resale though - probably expensive being low supply