Titans will be allowing up to 7k fans for Bills game

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm only about 3.5 hours away.  If I could somehow get tix, I'm going to dress like a complete idiot so you guys can see me.  

I think when John Oliver paid for tickets so fans could sit in the 1000$ ticket seats at Yankee stadium the one guy dressed like Barney

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I'm serious about this...Polancartz says one of the issues with having fans at Bills Stadium has to do with the rest rooms.  

I believe they can have a monitor for each bathroom in use to observe not only distancing, but tickets for each section shall only be allowed to use certain bathrooms.

If you are in a particular section and your color code is orange, you can only use orange bathrooms, and so on.  you show your stub or whatever ID corresponding for use of that bathroom to the attendant.   

FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, IF YOU NEED TO TAKE A S*** AND YOU'RE A PURPLE CARD CARRIER, DON'T GO TO THE ORANGES!

(OK, just a little levity)

Or just hold it in.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

How many will be Bills fans?

My guess is under 1k.... I’m sure season ticket holders get priority.

but I don’t think they should allow only season ticket holders. Away teams should be given an opportunity to go.

So of 7k allowed. Maybe on 50% season ticket holders and 50% go up for sale allowing 3.5k for all others to buy a ticket....

There has to be guidance on this...

After a few weeks of the season, it will be interesting if someone does a statistical analysis to see if having a limited number of fans in the stands provides an advantage to the home team.  The study would have to control for how good the home team is in the first place, based on their road record.  Otherwise it could be that really good teams are the ones that permit fans to attend, so we couldn't tell much about the benefit.

I would guess that having 7K fans in a stadium built for 50K+ will be a small boost to the home team, but not nearly the same as a full stadium.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Greg S said:

Say the Bills allow 15,000. When entering the stadium and walking around you must wear a mask. When you are at your seat and social distance is safely in place then you can take your mask off. If you have to leave your seat to go to the bathroom or get something to eat/drink then put the mask back on. That is what I would enforce if I were Cuomo or whoever would be in charge.

Yes but after few drinks people will be wearing masks when trying to drink and then taking them off when leaving their seats ... 

5 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm only about 3.5 hours away.  If I could somehow get tix, I'm going to dress like a complete idiot so you guys can see me.  

Go as Elvis the Bills fan in Nashville. We’ll ALL get a chance to see you on TV. Probably more than once. 

This was going to be my road game this year....then this year got turned upside down. 

Edited by Augie